Reviews for Cursed to be a Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE I WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BAD!
raven's shadow4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
thankyou thankyou thankyou for posting another one this is probely one, no my fav fan fiction to date thankyou
hieizzz chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
hey there was wondering if your still even on fanfic anymore? its been since 2003 since you last put out a story, hope to hear from you soon your friend hieizzz .-
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
hehe such a cute chapter! awe hieis so cute when hes playful! THIS CHAPTER IS GREAT I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO TOTALLY FANTASTIC I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT! AGAIN PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awe kit hiei is so cute! this is such a cute chapter! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY!
Kurama's Sister chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
SO Cute! Can't wait for the update.

So do you have any clue how Hiei's going to become well...fire demon aagain (I started to say human but that would have been wrong XDD)
Snowy Leopardess chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
lol, this is the cutest and funniest thing ive read in a long time! great job! aw, hiei is ALWAYS cute! :)
CrashedmyHarley chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
O.O He liked that tongue bath, didn't he? Uh, Hiei I mean. Sweet...

Crashed
sesshomaru chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
o i love this story so much. could you please continue it
kurama chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Great story but why don't you update because i want to know what happened after the last chapter. plz update!
Psychogirly chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
aw thats so kute! D
fanficti0naddict chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
cute
Pawn'sVictory chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
Nice fluff. This was really light-hearted. Never seen Hiei as a fox before...
hieizzz sisther chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
please update soon before i kill hieiz(I just wanted to say that). Mysis is so sorry but it is the true that one of her friends is trying to use the story(I type slow)She comes over everyday.I bet you can tell I write diffrent then her because I'm younger then her by a year.I like your work but she loves it.I read the review she was wrong to be so mean And your not losing readers your gaining you can't be so selfish and say you do it for yourself because I know you don' is so sorry but she says she dosn't regret the warning she sent because she doesn't want your orignal story to be rewriten by someone else and she dosn't have a site. We use the same email because I don't have one. sorry to bother you but people from longIsland Like it fast! I know people from georgia are calm and take there time.
Ku-Chan chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
Lets get this strait people, I update when I want too. I don't update because you complain and shit... I'm sick and tired of getting reviews like that. I don't give a damn if I lose readers, since when have I ever wrote for the reader? I write for myself. I have things I'm doing, I have homework, and I have my girlfriend and right now I don't have the time to write, and to this 'Hieiz' This is my story, don't you dare take it. I've been trying to email you, to stop bitching at me, but your freakin' email won't work!

Also! Just to let everyone know, It takes me LONGER when people yell at me to update. I then put it off more and work on something else.