Reviews for Confessions
Mirage chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
Momo sempai is the best and funniest... what he did say n ch4 in the end
Panda-chan chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
_Such_ a great, in-depth story... *sighs in contentment* I can't help but reread this again and again... I absolutely adore your character analyzations. They're perfect 3 And Fuji...333 I feel that you really defined him well. :D a masterpiece, at least to this untrained eye _
So1Thought chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
You very nearly broke my heart... Ha... If the love had only been confined to between two people, I think I would cry... :)

Great ending.
deleerium chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
This was lovely and so very well done. Thank you for sharing.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
Aw... I love this! I like how Fuji's so afraid, Echizen just keeps pushing, and Tezuka stands firm, not willing to let either go.

Also, you called Ryoma the seme type, when he and Fuji kissed. That made my day. I really can't see Ryoma being the uke, ever, and people keep writing him as ultimate uke... I'm glad going back to the old completed stories managed to let me find this gem.

Poor Kaidoh... Inui would completely terrify me too.

Well written. Great read. I loved it!
LoliBat chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
i liked this seigaku three story a lot. great job! (once again)
Speadee chapter 11 . 1/18/2008
Good story! You showed the characters well! I'm glad they worked out their problems though I'm not used to people having more than one lover at the same time. At least they are happy, and you wrote a happy ending.
Bloods-Love chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
That was wonderful. I was always searching for a, I guess you call it, "threesome" that would actually work out.

I found it.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
my three favorite characters.. fuji ryoma and tezuka good job on this fic
m3ow-chan chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
Nya~ I love this story...-
serenitatis417 chapter 11 . 6/8/2007
Hmm... I'm not so keen on the triangle stuff as I only like TezuFuji, and can't really stand RyoFuji; but I quite like this fic. It's really interesting to read, and written really well.

Good job. ]
Cheska chapter 11 . 5/18/2007
That was sappy. :p But sappy in a good way. Overall well-written, there were a few errors. I believe you should double-check your Japanese writing. Like Konnichi wa... instead of Konnichi ha. And Daijobou.

I liked how you managed to get those three together. Wouldn't have imagined Ryoma of all people to initiate it...
Cheska chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
No... this was a slightly angsty chapter. _ Oh well, it helps move the plot along, right?

The part about Momo mentioning it to Ryoma was funny... and then Ryoma telling Fuji...and Fuji asking him out right there and then. :D

Nanjiroh was amusing too...
Cheska chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
That's so like Ryoma. :p
Cheska chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Wow...they're competing for Ryoma? O_O Eeks~, does he even know...?