Reviews for Soft is the Dawn
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
That was awesome!

PandylBas chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Okay, just to say this is disturbing esp. since you ended it at that point. Even though, i understand the implication of it and happy that the wicked bitch is dead. Still kinda disturbing then they started to or more like indicated they started to kiss. Its weird. lol, but happy
allyg1990 chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Great, great story. I've really enjoyed the characterization in this in particular, and the witty humor. :)
tfobmv18 chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
I like the story. The ending was really good. Keep up the good work.
Friend to All chapter 17 . 11/8/2005
all i've got to say is wow. amazing story and amazing writing i know i haven't reviewed in any chapter but this one but they were all great. i especially like your fight scene between mystique and gambit that amuzed me greatly! i'm a sucker for a goo fight scene though. i really liked the story and thought you ended it well - i wouldn't mind a little more clarification on what happened when she got back to the mansion though but i'm happy with the story as a whole otherwise. againg amzing write.
SickmindedSucker chapter 17 . 11/2/2005
Tee hee, good ol' Gambit, always keeping his promises to Rogue. I love how Remy came just in time to be her Knight in shining armor, and then she... rewards... him, tee hee. And with Irene on the plane... naughty naughty, lol. Even though this wasn't the ending you had planned, it was still a really good one. IO'm just sorry to see it end. Do we possibly see a sequel coming... don't know how since Mystique and Apocolypse are dead... but who knows! Anyway, Kudos on finishing and it was a great piece of fic!
Dr. SilverRose chapter 17 . 10/19/2005
Yay, pretty. I've always loved this pairing, and you've given them a plausible 'happy ending'.
enchantedlight chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
Great chapter!
Nettlez chapter 17 . 9/17/2005
oh my god, oits finised? oh this story so k8icked ass! its wasw such a great story, i loved it! shame its all over, thats was an amazin last chapter, well i boe down before you, two thumbs up for it! amazing story, loved it, and thank you for writing it!
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 17 . 9/16/2005
when Rogue and Irene were traveling down, it reminded me a lot of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, in the movie, you know? if it wasn't intentional, i liked it anyways.

the ending was not that bad. tell me, what did you originally evision happening?
ishandahalf chapter 17 . 9/16/2005
well, depsite you feeling unworthy of even a speck of my interest, believe me you've at least got a good-sized blob of it! cuz wow, was i ever excited to see the author alert for this in my inbox... and yet, knowing it was the end, there was that strange mixture of apprehension and sadness... but who cares, since it all worked out well!

so. fab stuff, as usual. the whole you'll know what to do/your mind has the power thing was so very spiffy... and i just LOVED rogue's pithy lines to apocalypse, especially about the peasants revolting. hah! funny stuff. heroes that banter well with enemies are always the best...

and! huzzah, remy shows up at a good time and helps save the day. i just ADORE the fact that he gave rogue mystique's corpse as a present... okay, rather morbid if you think about it, but heck, i won't give it too much thought - instead, i'm endlessly amused! especially at the last line...

so. the point is, FANTABULOUS. i'm disappointed that there won't be more, but i'm just glad that you stuck to it and finished this, because it was an amazing fic. so thanks for all that! a jillion gold stars for you. ;-)
Nettlez chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
O extreme angsty chappy, lol hehe love it! OMG gambit killing someone, mystique? dun dun duhh, lol O i love the ending of your chapter, hehe with the, im not an xmen, hehe really good, hehe its like mytique begging and then he just simply says whatever, hhehe its pure genious, well update soo please! lvoe this story!
SickmindedSucker chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
tee hee, yes yes, ass kicking was very good in this chapter, and I loved the end when he said he wasn't an X man, which is true, and besides, I think ev en if he were... he still would have killed the bitch, lol. This was a very good chapter, and I know what you mean about how hard it is when you just wanna go ahead and kill the charecter. Anyway, good job, and you need to post more soon!
Remy's Girl chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
This was another great chapter. It was worth the wait. I'm hoping that you can update sooner and have some more Romy.

BOOM BOOM1 chapter 16 . 8/10/2005