Reviews for Masquerade
miroko hytake chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
Lol, I love the characters you've created! They're entertaining. Humiliating the bad guys and romance for both Sherlock and Beth to Moriarty and Erika; Moriarty's relationship with her is amusing. I look forward to the sequel! Great job to you and your friends who helped making it! 3
miroko hytake chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Okay I love this already. I'm gonna see how it ends!
Anna McNarin chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
Well done. Pity I don't care for omlettes, but a good English raspberry scone with tea...hm, that's something else.
Trynia Merin chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
This was an entertaining read. I think Erika and James are perfect for one another. Also you handled H/L very well, and it was very sweet how it progressed. There was a great balance of drama and humor, and I think Nadir and Denish are also a cute couple. A good group of O/C's in this, and it would be neat if it appeared in the show! Or maybe it DID and I missed it LOL!
emerald-random chapter 15 . 2/20/2004
That was the most amazing fanfic ever! Write another one...please!
NinthRing chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I just finished ready Figlio Perduto and I loved it! It was really great and managed to hold my fairly short attention span :-). I am now off to read this one but I have a question. What is up with the SH22. I mean I dont know what the settings for that are so Im kinda in the dark on some things but oh well I love it anyway. Im a big a of Sherlock Holmes and read ALL the original works. Thanks for posting this wonderful story. ~Amanda
Kate chapter 15 . 11/11/2003
Oh, my God! That is a fantastic piece of writing you have here. I'm hesitant to suggest a sequel, since so many movies have been ruined by trying to recreate something great, only producing pale imitations (Legally Blonde 2, for example, sucked. And I hear that's what has happened with the Matrix movies, too). So great story, but no sequel unless you have a new story to tell.
Angie chapter 15 . 11/4/2003
I seriously love your story so you should definitely do a sequel. In fact, I highly recommend that you should do one. Your story was excellent but there was a spelling mistake in the first paragraph of your song. Perfect was spelt as Prefect. Will you read my stories on .com? It's under Tennis-Freak and there are very few reviews...
jaka ray chapter 15 . 11/3/2003
monty sits weighing two words in his hands.

"prequel? sequel? prequel? sequel?"

*shrug* why not both?pwahaha.

sigh. no more masquerade.. no more poking and annoying mysha on weekends..

great h/l.. mwahaha. kissing, you say. *raise eybrows* and the m/e? :D

did you mean perfect or is it actually prefect?
Northstar1 chapter 15 . 11/3/2003
::Northstar grins widely:

Northstar: "Do you have to ask? Do both! A sequel and a oneshot!"

::Haldir walks in while reading a manuscript:

Haldir: "I still think there is a continuity problem with your third chapter, 'Star..."

Northstar: ::rolls eyes:: "I'm reviewing now..."

Haldir: "Oh really? Hurry up, then."

Northstar: ::chuckles:: "I loved the ending, and I can't wait to see more Erika/Moriarty. Hm...maybe you can do a 'limited series' with just them? Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for new stuff! Ja ne!"
Iara chapter 15 . 11/3/2003
Aw, So cute! This was an amazing story!
Northstar1 chapter 14 . 10/28/2003
Northstar: "Oh, well done! I love the poetic justice that Erika wreaked on the count. I expected her to do something that would slowly kill him, but I was amused at the punishment she delivered."

::Northstar smiles as she scribbles a few notes on her notepad. Haldir walks in with a file folder of information which he presents to her:

Northstar: "Oh good! More info! Anyway, I look forward to the epilogue, and allow me to stress what a wonderful writer you are. Reading a well-written piece of fanfiction always re-inspires me to start writing again. Unfortunately, I'm still blocked on ideas for continuing my previous fics, so thank you for inspiring me to begin a new one."

::Northstar waves as Haldir rolls his eyes and whispers something to her about some preliminary rewrites of part one of a new fic:

Northstar: "Yeah, i know it's a little disjointed. That's why it's called a 'rough draft,' old elf!"

Haldir: "Yes, and the rewrites are normally what you never complete. Well, Mysha, here we go again. At least you got her writing, which means my tour of duty here may be over soon. If I don't end up like poor Auron...I hear they had to wipe his memories to get him back into shape."

::Haldir shudders as Northstar gives him a nasty glare and sticks out her tongue:

Northstar: "Two words, cutie-'Mary Sue.'

Haldir: ::pales:: "You wouldn't..."

Northstar: ::grinning:: "See you next time, Mysha!"
jaka ray chapter 14 . 10/27/2003
* j.r. and monty are seen filling out ballots.. They hold them up and "NEUTRAL" can be seen in big, bright pink highlighter. *

well there you have it... but i'd enjoy it either way seeing as i got to bump into Holmes again *j.r. faints as monty shadows into a big hand making a vulgar gesture, shadowing back into his normal form when she sits up again..*

anyhows, me and monty are gonna go laugh our asses off at monty python..

hmm. question: does monty have an ass? err.. never mind.
Iara chapter 14 . 10/27/2003
Wow, This is great but I'm sad that it's ending! :) I hope you had as much fun working on it as I did reading it.
Northstar1 chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
::Auron cowers in a corner, muttering about staying dead. Northstar looks around with a slightly amused smile:

Northstar: "Well, Mysha, another fine job. I like that part about Erika taking justice into her own hands...very much in keeping with the original Phantom. Brava!"

:an Elf, dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts, and beach sandles walks in and looks around the room:

Haldir: "Well, I can't leave for a few months vacation and look what happens...what did happen to him?"

Northstar: "Auron had a meeting with Mysha's muse, Nightmare. It didn't go well. Boy am I glad you're back!"

::Northstar glomps Haldir who begins to turn blue. Then she releases him as he slumps to the floor, gasping for air:

Northstar: "But that wasn't very nice of you to end the chapter there, Mysha! I hope you won't leave us all hanging too long! I simply cannot wait to see what happens. And the Fenwick as pseudo-daddy? Now that was unexpected! That could be your next project: a fic about Fenwick raising clone Moriarty!"

:Northstar cracks up laughing as Auron begins whimpering and Haldir turns pale:

Haldir: "By the Valar...why did I return?"

:fade to black as thunder and lightening roll:
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »