Reviews for Shi no Ken: Ken of Death
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
YOU GOT RID OF THE OTHER PART? WHY?
takuya chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
wired but i like it
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This was somewhat interesting...I don't know if I'd really call it 'angst' myself, as it seems more drama-ish, but that's just me. The whole thing was different than the usual fic one sees around here. The way you handled Daisuke and what happened to him seemed a bit...awkward to me. I know things like that happen, but something just didn't quite...fit with my mind, I guess. Oh, and a random note: you don't die from AIDS. You die from some disease you get after AIDS has screwed your immune system to pieces.
It wasn't bad, but it could've been better. Perhaps some scenes with Daisuke's friends and family or something like that. The way it reads is kind of...bland. But still, I do admit I enjoyed it, as a change of pace. You might call it a piece of crap, but I've seen much worse around here. Much, MUCH worse. Though, really, a writer generally has the lowest opinion of their own work.
Good job, even if you don't think so.
CL Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Great story! 5 Stars! *gives WiseGirl a golden Oscar Award*
243Ash chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
how did Ken Die? You should do a second chapter ... Where Dai asks alot of questions and wont move on until he finds out! and then have ken move on ... iono ... but it's a good ideA, right? If you dont do it, i will for you!
Ken Ichijouji1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Me like this fic, and I think you should put another chapter up or some sort of sequel.

PLease continue _