Reviews for When They All Found Out
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I've read through all the chapter but the first one is definitely my favourite. Two and three are sweet and funny (the last one is just sad) but the one with Richard proposing is spot on. You played out how the events of the show could have gone (the others helping Richard because they don't know about Chandler) so realistically and can I say when Richard proposed and Chandler was watching my heart just broke? I knew Monica wasn't going to pick him, but you conveyed Chandler's devestation but still wanting Monica to be happy (as if he she could be happy without him) so well. Great fic.
CrazeE13 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE this! I mean the last chapter was really depressing, but this is a great story!
Leavingyoubehind chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Great stories I love it...I love Monica/Chandler...but the last one is so sad...poor Chandler!
Drassil chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This isn't just good, it's awe-inspiring. It's immensely true to the blend of humour, tenderness and character that made Friends so watchable. While it's sometimes hard to imagine events unfolding so differently from how they did on the show, there are moments which capture the characters as well as any scene in an episode. As the reader, I felt like I was being guided by someone who truly understood the characters and their motivations, and that was reassuring. I was never a fan of the Monica/Chandler romance on the series, but your exploration of their thoughts in Chapter 1 has given me a more favourable opinion.

...And there are more chapters to read too! Praise the Holiday Armadillo!
Outlaw Pygmy chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hehe love it a lot but didn't the joanna boss lady die?
Friendsrocks04 chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
great story
jen chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
WAH! :'( so sad... (but beautifully written)
Megan chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
The whole he went to Erie thing...I live there! But good.
loudsneabs chapter 4 . 9/6/2003
aw that wuz sad!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Poor Chandler :( this chapter was as great as all the others, please write another part soon :)
JoOlZ chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Aw sad! I really hate richard! gr! Are you gonna write another chapter to that one, or just a totally new idea? I'm happy, this fic is good, but this one was sad :( Update soon!
TearyRachna chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Are you gonna CONTINUE? Oh, please, PLEASE say that you'll CONTINUE! This is so damn sad! CONTINUE!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Ah! I can't believe she chose Richard! The big tree. Poor Chandler he should be with her. Great chapter!
anhonestmoose chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
that was so sad! does the fact that this is my favourite so far make me a bad person! poor chandler, can't believe you broke them up! keep writing, it was great!
viviana chapter 4 . 9/5/2003
Great, great story! Keep writing please.