Reviews for Hidden Betrayals
Unknown chapter 9 . 2/16
Were is the rest
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 1/31
i wish I knew what the word rouhey means. I looked it up online and it says nothing about it. Please update. I hope endymion can love serenity, but in your description it doesn't look like he will.
Hena Khan chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I don't know what happened to you, but I hope you aren't dead. If that's the case, please just tell me if you would ever finish this story? With all due respect.
Hena chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Hi. I don't know why you are not updating this story but I would really like to know what happens & how is it going to end. I've never come across something like this on a fanfic site before. It's really beautiful. Please continue it. I will be highly grateful. :)
Hena chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Plz write the next chapter! I really liked this one a lot!
Hena chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Please write the next part!
Hena Khan chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
When would you right the next chapter? I NEED IT DESPERATELY! I haven't read anything so sweet before!
Sailorbhev chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
please finish the story...(",)
ki-chan chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
YU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY!..I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! YUR STORY LINE IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVENT READ B4 WITH THIS TWO AND EVERY CHAPTER HAD ME WANTING MORE. PLZ! FINISH IT!
Firefly15 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
I HAVE TO SEE THE ENDING! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD ONE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Oh boy and the b... is back( okay so she has her reasons for doing what she did but I can't help the dislike I have for her),I hope Endymion dose not let Helena hurt Sere( if she was capable of aborting her child imagine what she wold do to her to be the wife of a lord) or at least that Marcuse dose something about it he seams like a good man one that I wold very much wish that he tels his brother what his suppose future wife has done .

I'm slightly wandering if it's not better to let Sere stay with Marcus and Endymion have his proverbial chain an ball with Helena( for as little time he intended to keep her If I recall correct he wanted to send her to Russia because he thinks and knows she is a whore) don't get me wrong i love Sere's and Endymion's relationship, some time I melted(they're conversation after they're first time was so sweet) while reading about them but maybe some time apart will make him tell her that she is to him more then a body he can't get enough of like she thinks.

Rouhey...I don't know what it means but i imagine it's something like beloved , love,my soul or some term of affection one uses for the woman they love dearly.

I love the idea of this story awesome work! but I have to ask ...have you lost interest in you're story's ?if so it's a pity
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Will there ever be an update?
unlockurdestiny chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Oh man! I wonder who this 'Mistress' is and what's going to happen next :O. Keep up with the great work and update soon please :)
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
great story, hope u update soon.
Serentiy01 chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
i love this story please update!