Reviews for The Sensational Saga
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
the sky's bouquet chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
This is the only story that has a story that centers completely around Lily... It's a shame. People may think Violet and Lily are mean, but what about their history or past?

I've been hoping to find one and I've finally had! Update soon, 'kay?

The Sky's Bouquet
bluflash chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Oh! Angst-y stuff. I like it! *devilish grin* Write the other two chaps! I wanna know what Daisy and Violet's are! I also wanna see what happens in Prickly Heat 3. Keep doin awesome, Riny!
RySenkari chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
Poor Lily! But she's sooo kawaii and pretty, isn't she? _ Great story! Actually, Lily happens to be my favorite Pokemon character (so what if she's in just a couple of episodes... man, she needs to be in more!), and fics about her and the other Sensational Sisters are in such short supply (that's why I'm gonna write a couple of them!), that fics like yours are a godsend to all of us D/V/L fans! I wish you'd write chapters for Daisy and Violet though... oh well, Lily's my fav anyway! Lily can be whatever she wants ta be! _
evm chapter 2 . 12/25/2001
wow that was so cool1 i loved it! Write more!
Kuri- chan A.KA. GameGaurdian2x chapter 2 . 5/26/2001
If you are going to write this atleast finish it. Come on. O.o
Sarah the nerd chapter 2 . 3/28/2001
BTW,d'ya wanna send the chapter about Lily into my site? Because I made a mini-shrine for Lily (my third favorite character) there,and I need fanfics. _ Please? _ E-mail me at if you decide to let me use it. _
Lavenderangel chapter 2 . 3/11/2001
Man do they have a mean mother! Awww, poor Lily...
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
I really don't know what to day. I've read so few stories of the relationship between Misty and her sisters. This one so captures the characters that I reallh have no choice but to add it to my favorites. Anyone who wants to understand the dynamics of clan Waterflower should read this fic.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
Awww, poor Kasumi..ummmmmmmmmmmm...yeah...seya
HotaruFirefly chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
that was really come i never knew bout dat one? u picked a really good song to go with this...well done riny!
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
wow.. that's somewhat like i used to feel being the middle child and all.. i like this (yeah, right like i ever dislike any story of yours _;;) OMG! i'm on your profile.. *gaaaaasp* err.. Dratigong, not Dratinigong.. ;; wow.. i can't believe i'm in there.. _
Trish chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
That was fantastic! Not many people write about the Sensational Sisters and how they might feel. Must be hard to be the middle child of four - though I wouldn't know because like Misty - I'm the youngest of four.
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Poor Lily, I've seen a couple stories with her in it and I'm almost begining to feel sorry for her...Maybe I'll conjure up something with the other two. This was great and as usual fantastic writen.