Reviews for Over and Over Again
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Aww, what a sweet moment with Ginny tucking Harry in like that! :) It was good to see this from Ginny's pov, and how frustrating it all was for her...if only she knew just how it's frustrating for Harry too!
LOL GURL chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So sweet I loved it and it was well written
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
aw cute i love this one the best of the 3, i hope there are more to come but if not this was awesome enough anyway
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This Karma series includes some of the most lovely stories I've seen! And this one is no exception.

See ya,

Anna.
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
is that the end? as in no more one-shots from the Karma series?

if yes... aww, but yay! a subtle but sweet ending. albeit leaving many unanswered questions, and possible situations in the open (if you get my drfit )

if it isnt the end, well then update gurlie!

cheers!

-blue
account chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aw! Brilliant!
mskitsune chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
whe! :D this is such a nice one. p kinikilig ako. haha!
Ms. Realista chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
*sigh* I love stories like this. It's not too fluffy and there is an underlying motion in it. I love this and I love the whole karma series. keep the awesome writing up!

-Ray
Vaneshka chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
the Karma fics were awesome, and this one was no different. The only thing that i noticed though, was that you said you'd explain about Luke Parsons later and all she says is that she told herself she didn't want a boyfriend. Was that it? write more!

Nessie
Loves to Read chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say you're going to write more of these! They're so good!
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Bravo, bravo!

More?

Fleur
CM03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
yay! so nice! i love this story so much! and your others too! please please write more like this!
Zara chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Aw... so sweet...
mystikalolo chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I read all the stories in your Karma Series..and I LOVE THEM!

~mystikalolo~
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
wow! I love the karma series, please- dont stop writing them! You could never have enough. This one was completely timeless and magical. I think you do Ginny just as well- if not, better!

Its amazing.