Reviews for Midnight Snackiepoo
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is sweet and I love Charles lol
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great, nice fluffiness. I wonder why Harry and Ginny kiss so often after meeting late at night in the burrow however... Maybe it's an enchanted kitchen. Well written, and liked it lots!
ashley.billups chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story is really sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us. The whole "I'll wrestle you for it" sounds exactly like Ginny! Harry and Ginny make a great pair and you wrote this story in character. I can imagine each of the things they do, every word they say to be how they would say them. Does that make sense? Anywho, great fluffy story. I would like to see a sequel about what Harry does to try to get her attention/to date her. Sweet story. (Sorry, stole your joke!)
books4evah chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I LOVE Charles!
Lilian Portia chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Absolutely wonderful.
ChocolateChipSurprise chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Yes, I do wanna! YOU ARE AWESOME! I am in love with these fanfics and I can't stop reading them! Great job!
bookluvr4life chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I don't do reviews that often, but I've been reading a lot of your stories and I like them. You're good. Keep it up.
blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
cute! only if you would write more! AND I WANNA TELL YOU TO FINISH OFF THAT WHITE FLAG STORY! YOURE MEANN! YOU UPDATED LIKE LAST LAST YEAR OR SOMETHING!

come on have a heart!

cute!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
LURVE IT!
DracozFallenAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I've just gone throu all your harry potter stories..I LOVE EM! keep up the excellent work! I'm really loving your stories!
OExpecto PatronumO chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
That story was too darn cute! Loved it!
Nisika14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
oh ya gotta add on to this it's cool and funny.
Dude chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Woohoo! Another victory for the females!
What a cute little fic! Please please write a follow-up; that was just too adorable.
(and if you do e-mail me. please? %)
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 1/19/2004