Reviews for The Touch
Lady Berenice chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
LOL! What a lovely, charming vignette! I love how all the dialog can be interpreted in both ways, and still make perfect sense! Bravo!
Elenora1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I loved the whole idea of something "naughty" being implied throughout the whole piece, while in actuality, it was something very innocent. I'd love to see more of this type of work. And this was so well written, that I am encouraged to check out more of your works.

Thanks for the great (and enticing!)read,

Elenora
Uruviel Silimaure chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Haha! At first I went "They're humping" then I went "No way...ok, Elladan's giving him a massage." Then, of course, I read the end and began to laugh hysterically. That was so greaat!
Elvira379 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
LOL that was funny. I didn't know what to think for a while there, but it was funny all the same. *walks off laughing*
Adria Skye chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
That was ... interesting. But cute.
Elf Lady chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Jay, I'm lmao! I know you don't write slash...but you've certainly got the "touch"! *snort*

These vignettes are killing me. First Ithilien, now you! I'm dying here.

Thanks!
Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*snort* *chuckle* *chortle*

Loved it loved it loved it! I was really getting into the dirty imagery rolling through my head. I was certain this was a massage gone too far. Wonderful foray into smut, even if it wasn't.
Theresa Green chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh, you wicked thing!

My favourite phrases here were,

"I want your hands."

"Don't stop. Not yet."

"I want you to kneel before me."

"The rhythm of the long, slow, firm strokes"

And of course I loved the obligatory scented oil!
Sue chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was great! Lol! Thanks for the smiles and laughs. :)
Cierah chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Beautifully done, Jay. I commend you for writing a difficult fic such as this. Your imagination just keeps flowing, even through a naughty one such as this...yes* my mind went all the way into the gutter too. Cheers...great job
xsilicax chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Hehehe, well you certainly had my mind down in the gutter there.

Wonderuflly crafted, and really very cute when you get down to it.

Cathy.

xx
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
ROTFLMAO! :D Oh! I have to be honest with you and admit that I almost, (I was this close *holds thumb and pointing finger about 2 cm apart*)ALMOST, stopped reading this story cause I thought that Elladan and Elrohir were... (yeah, well, ok, my mind was in the gutter) ;P so I'm sure you can figure out what *I* thought! Heh, heh!

Whew! Was I relieved when I realized *finally* realized what they were actually doing! ;) *shakes head* That was not very nice of you Jay! LOL You really had me going there! Especially after reading your story summary! Heh, heh!.

But, anyway, great little ditty here! :) I enjoyed it ;) a lot! Heh,heh!
Firefall chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Tricksey it is, yes, tricksey, and sneaksy too.

A fun and cute little play on the slash genre.

I liked it!
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
*attempts to wretch mind from gutter... fails* Damnit! Now you've gone and gotten it stuck there! Well.. that isn't hard to do. My mind seems to spend a lot of time in the gutter.. heheh.. gutter.

*curses*

...cute. Now quit laughing at your readers!
Dot1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
*snigger* That was so great, I figured it'd be innocent but had no idea what they were up to. You don't even want to know what images were in my mind... Wooden implement indeed. Ouch.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »