Reviews for William the Bloody Useless and the Beaker of Doom
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thank you so much for this story! This is so very funny :).
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh, wow. You captured Spike's voice PERFECTLY. The slang, the dark humor (by the way, the entire thing is absolutely hilarious), the cynicism . . . it was all there. Wesley as well. As much as I'm not a fan of dorky, ineffective Wesley (badass bookworm is so much better), he worked very well as a foil for Spike. And he was pretty darn funny. Most especially, though, I love that you evoked the beginning of Spike's long slide into anti-heroism. I find him fascinating, and you somehow managed to create comedy that still made me think about his development as a character. Well done!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Funny fic. Excellent Spike POV. Loved the references to Van Helsing type speech coming from Wesley's mouth. Random...funny...giggled a lot while I read it -. Yayness to you for entertaining me!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Hehe, that made me giggle. I liked the idea of Wesley and Spike working together, especially this early on in the timeline. You also did a really great job with the Spike voice, and the ending cracked me up.
drow chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Awesome! Loved the whole thing (my two favorites working-reluctantly- together) I liked all of Spike's Van Helsing references (great movie) and the ending cracked me up. Keep it up.
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
snickering helplessly Oh, this is priceless. The summary alone is worth the price of admission! Your Spike voice is absolutely perfect, and the descriptions of Wesley, the cultists, et al are just drop-dead hilarious. Bravo!
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
*huge grin* A great story with two of my favorite characters, during a time period that doesn't show up in many stories about either of them. Sure, back then they weren't the rough-edged lickable heroes we known and love today, but it's still so very _them_. Gold stars and giggles from me!
Ringwraith9 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
This is brilliant. I like the story being told from Spike's perspective. You also used great plot development. Keep up the good work.