Reviews for Circle of Life: Why We Live
ktshdw chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Very good story I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters as well as the second story.
Nightwitch87 chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
Great story! I think the main two discoveries were what the chip did to Geordie and the fact that Deanna knows who the people who implanted the chip were and is probably going to tell Picard. The other discoveries are trivial in my eyes. The pattern in the title is that they all start with a question word, "When...", "What...", "Who...", "Why..." and "Where...". Every story reveals a little piece of information, related to just that question. Am I right?

I like the titles!

Your stories are really good, I will read the last one, too. They're exciting. You should publish them.

Can I get a gold star? Please?
Nightwitch87 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
No, the end wasn't too cheesey, it was perfect.

I'm happy they all get back and healed.

Just one reminder again: Watch your grammar and spelling. In this chapter, there were the most errors so far. Sometimes you use completely wrong words like "his" instead of "hit". Please keep an eye on it!

Besides that, it was really good, like the other chapters.

There's only one more story, *sigh*, that makes me sad.

Oh, and don't abolish stickers just because almost no one reviews. I don't get many reviews, either. but I don't hand out stars and stickers. Maybe I should, hm...

Anyway, awesome job!
Nightwitch87 chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Oh, that's so sad. The poor children! They have lost everything. Poor boy!

And Will might never get to see his little daughter. Poor family! Please let him get out of there alright!

This is the most depressing chapter so far. *sniff*

I feel so sorry for the children and for all the victims, war is so unjust!
Nightwitch87 chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Good development of the story, the main people are all in character. The emotions are understandable and the reader wants to know what happens next. Thrilling story! You develop Geordie's addiction more and go into detail, I like that. I hope they all get out of there uninjured. No sad ending, please!
Nightwitch87 chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together! We know the data and the orders now. And of course the attackers of Hytra and the causes for the civil war! Interesting! I'm relieved about knowing some. Your plot is complex and I like it. The addiction thing you built in is brilliant, very well written and gives the story a nice twist.

Am I right in the assumption that "morphenolog" is similar to the old, strong, addictive pain medication "morphein"? They're still handing out addictive medication in the 24th century? Wow, that's bad. A great medical mistake to give it to poor Geordie that often. I hope he'll get over the addiction.

I can't wait till Lwaxana comes into the story again. She's so funny and you captured her really well. Daughter of the fifth house, Holder of the blah blah blah,...

I love your story!
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Well, well, well, this is starting of great. I love the title "Circle of Life:Why we live". Oh, something I forgot to say about part three of the story, in the proposal chapter, Riker's putting the engagement ring on her third finger. Don't you usually put them on the forth finger? I suppose it doesn't really matter.

I loved the first chapter!

Oh, and I know you posted this a year ago, but can I still get some kind of star? At least a bronze star? Please?

Anyway, good job on this chapter!
Dark8ngel chapter 6 . 9/9/2003
just so you know I stayed up way past when I was supossed to go to be to read this and I will be cranky tommorow but it was worth it i tell you it was good
staran chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
oh! I missed so so much! but its nice to come back to! the next staory looks really really good. I can't wait until you post it! I have really liked these chapters. please post more soon. please?
laurel chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
I am so glad that Deanna finally knows the truth about what happened, but it is so sad that the series is almost over.:(
Dark8ngel chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
I actually read the whole story its so good. Udually i skip over some parts but this story is really good. You should like become a profesional writer. I can proudly say that this is the best story that I have ever read. I think this is the only part of my day that was good. I really liked your story and I read all four or how ever many parts there is.

Bindi chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
Sorry I missed one. I went to Atlanta for a few days, and the hotel didn't have an internet port (I gave up on dial up). Got home and my home system had been down too. Anyway, I am still hooked. Keep it going. I want more.
HONOR chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I think that this a really good story and you should keep going with it as it is ace.