Reviews for Unbreakable
Ai-Suzaku chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
"I was very nearly in tears. This was beautiful."
Micayasha chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I think that this story is categorized incorrectly... It is Angst or Tragedy more than Drama-I won't report you, because I hate it when people do that unless the author has abused their rights or been extremely inappropriate, etc... However, I think others might appreciate it if you categorized it differently. I did see your warning later, when I went back to write this review, but generally I don't tend to read chapters that are solely Author's Notes. Which brings me to my next point-Fanfiction, if alerted to such a breach of rules, will remove your story for posting chapters that are only notes, warnings, return reviews, or other such non-fiction writing.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but please do not shoot the messenger. I wanted to warn you, honestly; I am not trying to pick on you, it's simply that other readers (or fellow authors, for that matter) may report you.
Beliel chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
;.; That may me cry. But it was nicely written. Very nicely written.

English isn't your first language? You write it better then many people to whom it /is/ their first language.
cilverklaw chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
OMG! that was soo sadd! i'm gonna die\ now...T_T
kuroigami is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
i've never read much or 252... i'm 1x2x1 perosn, myself, but this is a very good story... sad though... *(
Jade Lenox chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
I am not particularly fond of this pairing. I've never liked "injustice" boi. But...i didnt want him to die either. And especially if he's with duo. How could you hurt duo like that? you cruel cruel cruel person. but, it was good. I thought i knew the song but i couldnt place it. So i gave up. No it didnt suck and i sorta wanted to cry. Depressive fiction. If that's what you wanted (and i think it was) you did an ok job!

Write more.