Reviews for Shoe on the Other Foot
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
that was good. loved it.
FarFromActive chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
really lovely story!:D

you should make more stories like this:)
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
aww thats a dissapointment i had hoped this would NOT be spike/buffy, like the characters but the pairing just anoys me!
vampyr64 chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
Ah yes, that is so great of Buffy, staying with Spike while Xander lies on a hospital bed. You make her character SO likeable.
fashiongrrl chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
aw c'mon that can't be it. epilogue? sequel? another chappie please?

well if not, great ending. how'd they switch back? loved this story, thought it was fabulous. great work :)
fashiongrrl chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
this story is fascinating. i love the idea, so very novel. wonderfully written, you've got me captivated. update soon please :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
want more...i wanna see what happens when they go back and too see if Spike is ok
Rachel chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
what an incredible idea! i love the whole thing, especially this last chapter (4/5) with the xander/spike and spike/xander re-experiencing their girlfriends. also some of the observations, about buffy being able to chose how much she lets humanspike know, and the part about xander being drawn to the dark, are very profound. excellence!
Dru chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Alright i have to whine. This is in the Spike/Xander listing. When i go here I expect Spike and Xnader to be either having sex or be having thoughts about having sex but not admiting their gay. I don't expect to be reading what I think is slash (and rightly so since it's listed here!) and get hit with gross Spuffy junk. I HATE Spuffy. This should be under Spike/Buffy not Spike/Xander. *glares*
Vic chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Is it a B/S story? 'cause if it's so I'll stop to reading the story right now

Don't get me wrong: I like the story but I hate B/S
charlotte chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
I'm really enjoying this story, the dea, to begin with is just to good. Please update soon!
vampyr64 chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
That really is just beyond cruel to go giving Xander what he's always wanted, when he isn't even in his body to enjoy it. I hope you rectify this situation soon.
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
Great story! Please continue very very soon. M Xander and Spike are my top to Buffy guys (Xander's my favourite though) so a story that stars both of them... Heheheheheh it's so funny. I wonder what Anya's going to do while she's feeling "naughty" hahaha. It's brilliant, don't stop for ages!
Aonikoi Liikin chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
hehe. Very entertaining. Must continue soon, no?

Ta for the time,

Tootles..

~Aoni
Calamity Gate chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Been reading this on Xanderzone, pretty funny idea.