Reviews for Betrayal
Ali-Kun chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
So Jack's the jerk in all of them...

Ali approves! :D
SweetieLove chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Sorry I got so lazy to review... .

C: An excellent series. Period.

CC: Some sentences were choppy, a few need some brushing up on grammar and "I found solace in the arms of my little girlfriends, who were my only friends wherever I went. I guess being around the"

Being around the what?

F: I have none to say.

PS. Love you your "Stolen" Chappie! XD
Yashimura-san chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
oh my goodness. How could you Elli? Poor Doctor Kev. If that were me I wouldve been like "*slap!slap!slap!* WHORE!" But it's the Doctor. The really quiet gentle guy we all know. So I guess not doing anything would have been exactly what he would've done. I guess this is what happens when you play as that guy and try to win the girl, huh?
Mineral town girl chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This is the BEST romantic tragity story ever...EVER,...you should make one with the girls!, against Claire!, just a thought.
CherreeSherree chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
jack's a jerk in every single story...no wait...jack is a jerk period.
Calypso Tea chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Wow! These shorts were just... amazing. And Tragic. Can't forget tragic. I think Jack's character in "Stolen" was a little over-the-top, but otherwise these were very solid stories. You really distinguished each bachelor's personality with your writing. Great job! _
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
OH MY GOD! That was so sad! all of it was, especially Doctor's, Gray's, and Kai's! Cliff's, and Rick's were sad, but the other 3 were 10 times more sad! Wow. My favorite, if thats what you call it, was Kai's by far! POPURI FRICKEN KILLED HIM! That is pretty unbelievable for Popuri to do, she is way to happy! Oh well, that was an awesome story! well buhbye now, write more, definatly write more!
Atavaka chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
Wow. Just wow. First of all, this was an AWESOME idea: the stories of the spurned bachelors who are left behind after Jack busts in with his raging good looks and inumerable charms. But it's not just the premise that's kick-ass in this collection of devious one-shots; everything is written with a wicked eloquence that really showcases the author's flexibility to write in a variety of character viewpoints.

All ye who read this, abandon hope. There may not be any tygers in these stories, but there is a variety of tales of unrequited love and failure. From Rick's heartbreaking tale of acceptance to Kai's more demented story of, well, 'Popuri' (for lack of a better description), there's a veritable buffet of dreariness that never gets redundant or overly repetitive.

Way to go, Farmer Jen. With the exception of one incomplete sentence that I noticed in the last story, you have created a perfect, miserable little HM masterpiece. It's over the top and I love it.
Clover64 chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
This is probably the saddest thus far! His one and only love turned cruelly against him...definite ouch. I loved Rick's thoughts and feelings about this too...it makes it so much sadder.
Clover64 chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Ack! That stinks! Poor Gray...man, I feel for all these guys, having the one they love taken from them. It's very sad...and you're capturing all the emotions very well.
Clover64 chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Poor Cliff! Loved his thoughts about the entire thing, though...very descriptive and lovely.
Clover64 chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Aw! That's so horribly sad! Very well written, however.
Clover64 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Beautiful opening poem. :)
HMchibineko chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was a great story! You are an awesome writer, whoever wrote this. I liked the one about Rick and Karen. Very moving. I'm a big Rick fan, too.
vanerz chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
Um...

all I can say... is that Jack is a big, big ho in this one. t_t

I like. Kinda. :D