Reviews for Fallen For A Veela
T1962 chapter 11 . 7/26
I am so sad that you abandoned this fic. You have a way of fleshing out the characters that makes one believe that they are right there in a corner watching the action unfold. I particularly like the way that you show the conflict in the minds of Draco and Severus. The fighting of their instincts, is much more intense than it would be if the submissive was not Harry. I was hoping that you would add either Severus or Draco finally picking op the nonverbal cues showing that the view that they both have regarding Harry's so called spoiled upbringing is a lie and that he truly hasn been treated like a slave. I suspect that the realization that they were wrong would cause a paradigm shift for both Severus and Draco.
MickeyStone chapter 11 . 3/31
Could you please update? I truly love this story. Its quite intruging and Im dying to know how it ends. Its not often for me to come across a good submissive Harry story. Thank you for even writing the story though! I hope you do update!

-Mickey
No tendency to morph into a nasty bird thing. You're funny.
FlyingPages934 chapter 5 . 1/2
I'm really enjoying this story! I always enjoy awesome fanfics, especially Harry Potter themed. Gosh, I can't believe this was published in 2003/2004! I was only 2/3 years old! Harry Potter is Always. Thanks for writing, you're an awesome writer :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2017
amazing story. wud you please, please continue writing? wud love to know how it ends.
Claudia314 chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Write more please!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
Draco and Snape are so fucking unlikeable in this. I just want Harry to tell them off.
Bhavie chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
I can't digest how utterly clueless u r harry
7019289 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Please, please, please update soon!
bookobsessed2431 chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Nooo! Please! I know its been a really really long time but I'm in love and I want to know and oh my god, breakdown!
Please!
Sepulvedlore chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Why did you abandon it? :( i wanna know...it was getting so good... I liked it so much yet its so sad i cant ever read any more of it...fuck...
Asuna76 chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Please update!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Oh boy. I like that Harry noticed the changes and doesn't like them.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
bilhah.casey chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Wow! I wonder where this story is going. Looking forward to the next chapter.