Reviews for Shinigami's Pet
Matti chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Wow this is sooooooooo good. I love the plotline!
MoonxStar chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
waaaaah! You should have written more!
Nebelkind chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
This story is just great! I already read it twice (if not more times)! ..Which makes me wonder why I never reviewed... strange..

Anyway! I really love it! Thought you dont hear a lot from Duo its more out of Shinigamis view. And I noticed that this fic could have been really angsty if Duo didnt like Shinigami... (Im not really a angst reader...)

Well, great job!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
I found this fic very interesting. So this is how it ends. I started reading it, but then I lost track of it and I only just found it again.
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
so the others didn't go with him? will they end with him? plz update more soon!
blue moon gurl chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
i loved this chapter, i can't stop reading it over and over again! :)

~*bmg*~
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
cool! Update soon!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Awesome job! :cringe: That shoulder blade part was the worst! I totally felt Duo's pain everywhere! Please tell me there's going to be a sequel. One thing that bothered me though was how it was never revealed why Heero actually kissed Duo if he didn't love him. But anyway, this fic's definitely going to my favorite stories list.
Danni chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
OH MY GOD! This story was bloody fantastic. I love so much for writing such a great story with an uncommon pairing. Any chance of there being a sequal showing Duo's life in the underworld after the wedding incident or perhaps a nice juciy lemon of Duo and Shinigami takind off were you ended the story? Anyway a great story with a plot thats very well wrote. Keep up the good work. Bye!
Icy Wind chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
WHAT? What just happened there? No, the fic is not finished. It better not be. What about Quatre, Wufei, and Trowa? Can you write a sequel? Please? I gotta know what happens next. Why don't they become immortals? Duo is their friend!
Icy Wind chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
Yay! Another update! Write more write more write more! Very good by the way. Damn, I want a tattoo...
makogurl48 chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
this is such a cool story! i luv it! update!
Blue-Pig chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
I really love this fic, it's really well written and has a great plot!
Icy Wind chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
At least one of the good authors is updating. What happens? I need to know what happens! Please update!
Karl chapter 2 . 8/24/2003
hmm i am think that the Shainigami dude disguised himself as Heero...