Reviews for Past's Present, Future's Life
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
so cool
please update soon
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
StackerWlf chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
will there eventually be a sequel to this? I would really like to see one.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That's it? You're going to stop it right there, right when it's starting to get good? Sucks! Are you planning on writing a sequel to it or was that all there was? No Yugi or any or the others? Oh well, I still like a few of your others. Keep up the great work all around.

FireRain
Audacia's Quill chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Please update,the first chapter is wonderful and off to a good start,update soon because this fic is great!

I'm so glad theres more HP/YUGOH crossovers now!
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This story is great! Can you write a sequel? Maybe where Isis introduces Yugi to Harry. Or Yugi gets sent to Hogwarts? Please?
storylistener chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Um... if this is complete, why does it seem like it should continue? Basically, nice begining, now where's the rest of it? Anyway, GOOD JOB!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Interesting, too bad there's only one chapter so far. Keep writing, you have my attention.
Alejandrolsqdr chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I thought lord seto possessed the millenium rod in ancient eygpt?
legolasfan91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i really really really like i hope you update very very soon
Adnexus chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I soo hope you are going to update soon the suspens is killing me
ragnarok the 1st chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hey like ur story please update it
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
This is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. So why can't you update this story.
Sin Piedad chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
It's interesting. Please continue. _
Cruel Reality chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I am loving this story so far... though some of it seems to go really fast. If you ever re-do it try and add some details in to make it longer. I wasnt sure whether to review this or not seeing as how it has been a LONG time since you have reviewed, but I can still hope that you do review. It is a really creative story and I am really wondering where you will go with it so I hope that you havent given up on it!