Reviews for Who Goes There?
snowleopard13 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
This crossover between Doc Who and Hogan's Heroes is wonderful. Now that Rani has the ball in her court I wonder how the heroes are going to stop Rani and her cloning for the Nazis. You have done a great job with bringing these characters together into a nice story line. I hope you find to update soon.
Zarz chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
This is a really cool story! Crossovers are a lot of fun, and it's cool to see all the people who can show up at Stalag 13! I can't wait to see how Hogan and the Doctor manage to deal with Rani, especially now that she's threatened the operation! Keep up the great work, and I'm looking forward to the next update!
TankStoner chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
A good story considering that Doc3 never went up against the Rani before. But then again Doc3 had gone up against the Metebelis Spiders so the Rani/Master tandem should be no problem for him.
Me chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Oh, this is cool! Please, update faster :-) Hm, would Carter be able to do a Hitler good enough to foolt he Gestapo major? He'd certainly be able to fool Rani, but... Boy, this should be good!
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
A update at last! And it sounds like the Rani's plan is starting to take shape. The Doctor better hurry if he's going to stop her. This story just keeps getting better and better every time you update it, keep up the good work. I'll be waiting!
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
A very interesting plan the Rani has come up with, its so very typical of her. Now that they know what she's up to, the Doctor and his friends have to stop it! This story is getting better and better, I'm glad I found it. Please update soon, I'll be waiting!
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
I have just found this story and let me tell you that it is BRILLENT! A Doctor Who/Hogan's Heros crossover? That's FANTASTIC! I LOVE IT! What is the Rani up to and how does the Master fit into all this? Please update quickly so I can find out!
marylinusca chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Glad to see another chapter. Looks very interesting.
cAYENTA chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Please e-mail me. I haven't seen Doctor Who in Ages, but it does sound like him. From your description, it sounds like the Third doctor. I started watching Dr. Who right before the fourth one took over. I am very curious to find what the Dr. is supposed to do? And how Jo and Brigradier are going to aide the cause. Does this Dr. plans usually go on schedule? If i remember correctly the subsquent Dr.s plans usuall go awry; however in the end it works out ok.
jd burns chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Hogan seems a little trusting, doesn't he?
Chandlia chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Wow! This is a really neat story! Hope the next chapter(or two) isn't long in coming!
carterfan chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Hm, I know absolutely nothing about Dr. Who. However, the story look like it's going to be good. Looking forward to the next chapters.
EJ McFall chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Yeah! I love the Doctor! And such good writing too!
marg chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Fun start! looking forward to more.