Reviews for This Is Business
TR Lara Croft chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
I started reading your story a little while ago and I only got to the end now and must say this is the most awesome KurtisxLara fanfic.
I totally loved reading it.
great work.
Now going to read the Sequel...
SweetChi chapter 30 . 8/11/2012
What a wonderful surprise this fic was! I really wasn't expecting to find anything worthwhile when I randomly decided I wanted a Kurtis/Lara fic to read - this went above and beyond. There was some great characterization in this and I loved the little game tidbits you threw in (swinging across cables, convienent pipes and guns, etc). And I liked the ending as well - I'm very glad you kept it real and kept them true to character.
Sublime Subtlety chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
This was actually my first Tomb Raider fanfic, and I must say, you certainly did not disappoint! Nearly five years later and you still have the best damn LC:KT story out there, great job!

I have to compliment you on staying true to every character in the story. As much as I wanted Lara not to let him go in the end .. come on, we all know that's not in her nature haha. Maybe they'll end up together again in the future? You never can tell.

Also, Andre was a lovely touch to the story. At first, he struck me as a bit of an annoyance, but .. as I learned his backstory and what he truly was, I have to admit he was a very well developed character.

You may have just become one of my favorite authors. ] Keep up the fantastic work!
Chulips chapter 30 . 7/10/2010
Your story is the most awesome KurtisxLara fanfic I totally loved reading it _ !
Leki chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Haha, this little game of "cat/mouse" journaling is so cute. XD Of course, expect Lara to be sneaky.

Cannot wait to read more. :)
Leki chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This story would have been torturous to wait for finishing.

Cannot wait to read the rest! : D
twistedwriter101 chapter 30 . 2/11/2010
Geez, I am such a late comer to this story!

This has to be one of the best AoD continuations I've read (and I have read a lot!) I love that you make Kurtis/Lara believable, but you also show that compared to Karel and Kurtis, Lara is not superwoman (at least, not anymore!) It's a great balance, and it makes the story great!
Tiffany-Lynn chapter 30 . 9/19/2009
This was an amazing story that I couldn't stop reading until the end. It was, in my opinion, very true to the characters, or how i would picture them. LOVED it.
Luvs2WriteFF chapter 30 . 12/5/2008
Hello. I really enjoyed the story!
Open hearts catch dreams chapter 30 . 7/24/2008
I'm sorry I'm not signed in, but I had to review the second I finished reading!

I haven't played the Tomb Raider AoD game, but from what I've read up about it - You write Kurtis very well.

I also love that you have given Lara an emotional centre underneath the person she shows to the world, she is so human - yet so *her*. And everyone just has to love Bryce ("Oh bugger!") so I'm really glad you pulled him in.

This story was truly amazing! In general your writing is brilliant, and I don't know why you think you can't write action scenes!

I am going to go and find the rest of your fics right now!

If you ever write an original fiction, with the intent to publish, please tell me the title and author so I can read it!
Ostercy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm not going to leave a review, exactly, but a couple of comments.

Firstly - this is well written and even if like me you're not particularly interested in a Kurtis-Lara hookup (personally I think Kurtis is asexual, and in AOD he's examining Lara like a lab specimen rather than out of sexual interest) this is still a good read. Even if you hate AOD, and many people do, disregard that and give the story a go.

Secondly, this is an example of writing a very long tale and not being totally boring. (I know from personal experience how difficult this is.) Since this story is a sort of TR Mills and Boon "romance wish fulfillment" story - and there's nothing wrong with that, especially if one has aspirations to actually sell a real book one day - and if you usually like chick fic, this is for you.
WolfsbaneWolf97 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
love it. fantastic work
leeteuk chapter 30 . 2/17/2008
Absaloutly amazing work. I cant find a better K L fanfic myself, and if I do it's probably your " Light of Truth " which ive just finished reading ( well, the 12 chapters you've got ) My favourite story, from my favourite author. 5 stars, 10/10 etc. :)
KittenKez chapter 30 . 11/7/2007
LOVE this story, trying not to cry for Lara and Kurtis at the end though lol.

This story is great.

Fantastic plot and love the way you've written Lara and Kurtis' relationship. *Applaudes* Congrats.

*adding you to my fav authors* D

I'm just about to go read the sequel.

Woohoo! D