Reviews for Survivor: Warcraft
Rain the Revenant chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Aww, this is funny as all get out. The Survivor thing has been done badly so many times that it's good to see one that's actually funny. I am especially fond of bald!Garithos and Gollum!Arthas. Lawvely. :)
Saiyakupo chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Too dang funny... XD Nice one.
Duo jagan chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
YESS LEROY JENKINS

u finaly updated THANK YOU! you are now my god until my memory lapses...who are you? what did you do with my chicken? KEL'THUZAD HAS MY CHICKEN? COEM BACK HERE YOU ROBED FREAK!
Peter Kim chapter 7 . 10/1/2005
More commericals from Deathwing's son and daughter.
bma-deleted chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
As I said before, this is a fantastic story. Are you discontinuing it, though? ALso, you might like to know that Varimathras casting sleep on Illidan (and Illidan plunging to the ground) inspired Tyrande's solution to their Illidan problem in "Bleeding Violet". Jolly good story, though.
Flamingpinhead chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
HI HI HI _ GREET STORY Sorri caps lock okie great story _ _ _ ( i know im annoying i get that alot _) _0 lol
Saint H chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
A masterpiece of comedy, Although it has been so long since you updated I doubt you're even alive anymore. But, if you are alive and reading this, update this story dammit!

This is totally awesome. Keep it up.
bma-deleted chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
When I first read this I had only seen the game on a friend's computer, and only knew Arthas. My brother was in stitches though, and brought the game later. Now I'm in stitches, and can't stop laughing. This is to good! Stop it now! I'll explode if I keep laughing! No...Noo...no

BANG!
unknown chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
are you still writing
Squishy the Prawn chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
Good. Real good. And when a prawn says good, you know it means OMG! How fantastic! This really WAS something to crawl out from under my rock for! WoHo! *makes a sound like somebody hurling in a happy way*
the darkruler chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Please continue this story. I must see what happens next. Its soo funny;)
tubba-blubba2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Very funny, but i think you should have kept anub'arak.
habib chapter 6 . 1/15/2005