Reviews for Vanilla Rain
Sopas back please hurry and sign spread word
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
You really shouldn't write a sequel! The first thing was shit, so a sequel will be too! An eww. Gag me! Sasuke always called Sakura annoying. He did not hide that sakura was melting his heart! You really need to get your head into the real world and watch the REAL thing! Instead of putting all this make believe shit into a shit story! Sasuke's heart will never be melted. He's a loner and likes it that way! You're way too shallow to be writing and be able to keep a story on this site! Stop being so bloody shallow! Don't like guys cause of their looks, because most of those guys will surprise you! And I don't mean a nice surprise! I've seen enough of those types! So please just grow up!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Just let the shallow bitch fucking die, but I bet you won't do that right! Sakura's a shallow little slut who deserves death! She plays with guys hearts! Claims she's in love with Sasuke when he's a prick to her, is a useless fighter, and is just an all time bitch! Just let her DIE! She either belongs with Naruto, Lee or nobody! The rest of the guys would be driven nuts by the slut!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Pathetic! Kakashi would KILL Sasuke before that pathetic loser could touch him! Sakura's such a pathetic shallow little whore who only looks at how they look. She's useless! Just like YOU! Shallow bitch who can't write to save her slutty life!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Dirty little slut! Kakashi is NOT that F***ING perverted! And it's not "poor sakura." She fucking kissed Naruto. He did NOT take advantage of her! And idiot loser Sasuke saw it! Big fucking deal! Yeah I'm using the whole swear word now cause you've really pissed me off writing such a shallow shit story! As much as I HATE Sakura for being so shallow, she's not so shallow she'd kiss Naruto and forget about it and then say forget about him the next day you bitch! Thank god she changed a little and stopped fawning over Sasuke in the REAL THING! Must remind myself that what YOU write is only fiction and NOT REAL! You can change them and pair the two worst people together as much as you like, but I know that Sasuke is a loner and HATES Sakura! And Naruto would stand more of a chance with Sakura! Plus after Sasuke betrays the village, she realises that Naruto's always been there for her, not Sasuke! the loser! So take you story and shove it where the sun don't shine you shallow little whore!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
It is stupid and lame! Don't F***ING laugh at that person you slut! you're a SHIT writer! Accept it! BITCH! Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against Naruto! He's too caught up in his pathetic hatred for his Brother! He's a total loser who's ugly on the outside and inside! You're such a shallow little whore!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Sasuke wouldn't have a chance against Naruto! Stop putting Naruto as a coward! He'd thrash Sasuke! Sasuke's a loser! I don't see what those pathetic girls see in him! And I'm a girl too! But then, I don't go for looks! I like guys fro their personalities! Ok, it'd help if they were cute at least, but I'm not a shallow bitch like you are! Sasuke's a loser! And he's ugly! Naruto is so much cuter and cooler! Sasuke's called Sakura annoying at least twice in the anime and tried to kill her plenty of others! Naruto's always been there for her. Along with Lee! Leave Sakura to be wth one of them and stop making her into a F***ING player! Kissing Naruto like that, then I bet you'll have her still be with the loser! You're such a shallow little slut!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
You're such a stupid bitch! Sasuke does NOT have feelings! And even if he did, Sakura would be the LAST F***ING person to get them out! Naruto came closest and Naruto would have more of a chance with Sasuke than Slutura ever would! Leave Sasuke as he wants to be, a loner! A Loser with NO feelings other than hatred and revenge! He tries to kill slutura loads of times in Shippden you total moron, so obviously he hates her! You're such an obnoxious bitch! Think I should spare myself the pain of having to read anymore of this completely shit story! You can't write to save ur pathetic life! And you could've at least had slutura bash Sasuke's idiotic head in, not Naruto's! Naruto did NOT deserve that and should've bashed slutura back! I know I would've done! The slutty bitch!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
At them? At him you mean! Sasuke is a little bastard loser! How DARE you change his character round and make him ooc! He does NOT like slutura! He will NEVER like slutura! And yes, I meant to spell her name like that cause she is a little slut! She broke the friendship with Ino just beacuse she wanted to copy Ino and try and beat her! Ino like Sasuke waaayy before the slut did and she just butt in! Sakura's a filthy little whore!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Dork! Sasuke HATES Sakura. You're so bloody shallow putting all this crap! And as if Sasuke could EVER get Naruto in a headlock or hurt him! Get a life you sstupid geek! Sasusaku would NEVER happen!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
YUCK! I HATE Sasusaku! Sasuke made it perfectly clear in the series that he hated all his friends. Sakura especially was told twice that she was annoying and was also told she was worse than Naruto which she is! She's the most useless character in the series! I wish you simple minded morons would think of that! Leave Sasuke as he wants to be, a total loner and loser! And leave Sakura with good people that would treat her right, like Naruto or Lee! Wish stupid fans of Sasusaku, which has NO chemistry, would just back the hell off and sotp writing junk!
astrid chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
I think this part of the website would be for 's is more like sasusaku...and i hate that couple
Yuuki-san chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Did you know that the kun suffix is reserved for men it would have been sakura-chan you pretty much called sakura a boy.
Chaos Ride chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
Aw! Next chapter should be when he comes back, and Sakura's alone, and confused!
fAnImAn chapter 11 . 7/31/2006