Reviews for Hawaiian Twins
GuessWho chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
I say we kill the annoying trombone guy.
GuessWho chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Poor boys!

I live in Hawaii, and the hotels and things are, like, SO tacky.
TheLokiFairy chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
i just finished reading all the chapters and i must say you are very talented and creative. you do have a way with words. i'm guessing that you're putting the twins way out of character in this. well i have an idea for you for your story. how about some Agent action? i wonder what it would be like to se the twins incounter an Agent or two. i'm sure it would be very inturesting considering they would give the albino boys a run for their money.

Victoria
Titan09too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hahaha! I TOTALLY sympathize with Two. Planes are horrible if you are motionsick. . Brings back bad memories.

Your fics are so funny-I love them! I can't really imagine the Twins in board shorts, though. I wonder what they'd look like if they got a tan... ;)

Ha! Breath mint! That's good! _

I'm gonna go read the rest now.

Great job!

-Titan o(u)o
RogueOnFire chapter 6 . 6/3/2005
Okay TwinOne, how about mosquitoes in Hawaii attack the Twins, and they get so fed up with everything, they actually start fighting each other physically, and get noticed by people who think they are really weird. You have a way with humor, girl! Oh, and I saw bits and pieces of Matrix Reloaded. Which Twin fought Morpheus from the back seat of a moving car?
Neko Arisa chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
it was great! awesome! i liked it so much! i was like all laughing and stuff, and mum was like "are you crazy or what?" XD you're awesome. keep up the amazing job!
daftgirl chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
i love this story, please write more soon!
daftgirl chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
i love this story, please write more soon!
SugarIcing chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
WOOHOO! you are a writing GENIUS! please please please pleaseplease continue! this is SUCH an awsome story. the poor twins...*sniff*...they are having an awful time... and i like the way you write. it is always G or PG. that is a talent. and it still is hillarious. see people? you don't HAVE to be vulgar to be fuunny. heheh. told ya so. you know...i think the twins, yes, they should buy their OWN swimshorts, silver or light blue, and do something from there. i liked miss motormouth. or they could meet you as a Hawiian civilian and you help them or something. it is all up to you! have fun! and please hurry up with the updates?

icing :P
andromeda chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
I like it! :D

LOL "Eat the pineapple!"

And I like how 2's afraid of storms...aw poor 2!

this is one of my fave Matrix fanfics on here!
The Artema chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
"What batteries did you put in that thing?"

"Coppertops, what else?" Two smirked.

Ahahaha, I love it! X3

Two is adorable _ My fave. -snurgles-
Kit19 chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
Scuba diving ?

Uh . . .

Camping out on the beach ?

Uh . . .

If i get anymore ideas i'll email you _

Great chapter ! Two caught the resturant on fire with a candle ? Lol .

And im glad One finally got payback on that guy that was picking on him :)

Write more , your great at it :D
sirocco.flow chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
yes, you are bang on about the cockroaches. pain the bloody arse! also termites...agh the horror...who's your other hawai'ian reviewer? I'm sure Monkeys! can vouch for me that swarms of termites eating you house is not pretty...or eating the twins, however you see it! lol you could have fun with that. or maybe they could try spinning fire poi with the tahitian dancers - that conjours up hilarious images, like the grass skirts! : D
sirocco.flow chapter 6 . 9/24/2003
hehe this is funny!

sorry but i dont have any really good ideas for you to continue...kinda silly really coz i lived in hawai'i for 3 years...

oh you could have them flying (or canoeing! lol) over to the Big Island to the Volcanoe National Park...that could be interesting...not very good i know but im not very inspired.

(btw there is no w in humuhumunukunukuapua'a ) no worries keep writin if u can!)
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
lol this is GREAT! keep going. i love the "tell it to the razor" lol - talk to the razor coz the twin aint listening! lolol