Reviews for The Other Side
KatMulligan chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
omg. this was such a good story...I loved the ending, GREAT!
softasthunder chapter 35 . 5/23/2010
This.

Was.

A.

Amazing.

Story.

Thank you for writing it.
FeathersTheHufflepuff chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
i have talked in my sleep before i said ''dont touch my pizza you fate.''
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
this is the funniest chapter ever! i was crying well i read it, you are honestly brilliant!
Josie Anne chapter 31 . 6/8/2008
What. Why did they do to lily?
Josie Anne chapter 30 . 6/8/2008
Hahahahahahahahah

The fire moves like a stripper!

Super funny!
PowPow1567 chapter 35 . 7/14/2006
This is a really good story. But I do think that a more appropiate title of this story could have been In the Blink of an Eye. That is mentioned quite a couple times and it makes more sense. Anyways, this haas been one of the better L/J fanfics I have read.
summerluck2 chapter 35 . 12/23/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! you should write a story about Lily and James' wedding. anyways I LOVE IT!
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 35 . 10/29/2005
omg

I was practically crying at the end of this..

your an amazing writer
Gilmoregirl7878 chapter 34 . 10/29/2005
hahahahahah!1

omg that was awesome

sorry I loved that
sAmMiPoO chapter 35 . 9/22/2005
OMG I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO GOOD AND THE LAST CHAPTER WAS AWESOME...but sad.
notyouraverageblond chapter 35 . 8/26/2005
That's so cute!
hahahah chapter 34 . 8/15/2005
"Then, I heard Sirius begin to sing his daily song, but then he screamed- that's not a good sign. Then, I heard Sirius talking about keeping a promise, even though it would be behind Lily's back. Finally, I heard you guys talking about the Marauder Code."

"We weren't going to do anything, Moony," James replied calmly. "We were just talking about an end of the year prank."

"I see," Remus replied, sighing in relief. "We should really change the Marauder Code."

"I think you're right," Sirius replied. "I'll keep the old one safe though."

They all looked at a cross-stitched banner on the door. The words on it read, "The Marauder Code: Give it Hard." Of course, when they made this code they were in their first year, and, at that time, they were talking about their pranks. Now-a-days, they laughed to themselves whenever they thought about the other implications.

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

omfg that made me laugh soo hard. since i have such a dirty mind

hahah especially when ppl are like he grabbeb james wand and crap hahaha
YOUR HILLARIOUS chapter 30 . 8/15/2005
"Why don't you try getting James as horny as hell," Sirius said, shrugging, "We know you can do it! Like that whole Dimitri thing. You told him you were Nick's brother, and he was still all over you."

Lily blushed slightly, "You noticed I said brother?"

"Everyone noticed you said brother, but Dimitri," Sirius shrugged, "Even the reviewers!"

Lily looked at him with a confused look, "Reviewers?"

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH
hah chapter 30 . 8/15/2005
"Wow!" Sirius yelled during the eighteenth song at the Valentine's Day Dance, "Look at all these reviews for the last chapter! People really don't like Mel!"

bahahahah thats hillarious