Reviews for Last dance vows
x3jnsv chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
the story is realli interesting...cant wait for the next update!
sweet-captor chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
ok touya is mean
yingfacherryblossom chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
This is so funny. Poor Sakura having your brother as your teacher is going to be a living hell. Update soon.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
I think that you're having too much fun. She could always ask for a class that wasn't her brothers. i think that he is just trying to annoy him. cna't wait to read the next chapter! arigaot and ja ne!
Candyland chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
Oh dear sweet Lord, Kat-chan. Why do we so torment the characters we love? Why, why, why?

...oh yeah, it's fun!

Anyhoo, yay rah, an update! Me happy! YAY! This fic is so awesome, you have to update fast, okay? Wuvs!
Sailor Sakura Li chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

update me i love this story it's so great. it's so interesting so please please please keep me upated on this i wanna know what happens in the end. well i better go

Sailor Sakura Li *
fyreblazen chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
haha Touya's the sub sucks for them
Rizu-san chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
This is a good story! It has a great plot! It is S&S and hopefully E&T! Demo... there is one problem though. Sakura and Touya's last name is Kinomoto not Avalon! Avalon is the name they gave them in 'Cardcaptors' and it sucks! Cardcaptor Sakura forever! I am sure you will fix this. If not then most likely in any future stories you will use her correct last name! . Update soon! I will add this to my favorites list! Oh and remember, KINOMOTO not AVALON. Ja for now!
vivian chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
hahaha that was pretty funny ne ways i really like ur story its like funyn and than romantic and then yeh well good story
vivian chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Bloodlust Night chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
LOL! Thats hilarious! I loved this chapter! I really hope you update! _- This is the shit!
3sixty5days chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
OMG! That was so... cute!
Carmela-chan chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
hehehe...Syaoran got detention! o TOUYA! Is the teacher! omgosh this'll be very interesting...u won't make him mean and embarres Sakura? . uh oh! no! hehehe...I wonder what he has in store for torturing sakura and syaoran. OHOHOHOOHOHO I can't wait!...btw this chapter wasn't sucky. Good luck! Plz update soon!

*.::Carmela-chan::.*
Candyland chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Dear sweet Lord...I think Li might be in a teeny bit of trouble if Touya-kun is teaching the class. Ayiyiyi...I love this story so far! To quote Suppi-chan on a sugar high...MORE!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Definitely not a sucky chapter. I like the twist that you threwill happen in there. How did he get his siters class? i can't wait to see what next! Update soon!