Reviews for A Miracle on a Rainy Day
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Thar story was different from the others I've read, but it was still fantastic! Keep it up! Please look at my profile and tell me which couple you would like me to write about!
FireKai chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This story was very interesting. I liked the way you described Seto's feelings.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
okay.. that was pretty cool _
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I loved it keep writing
misori chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Dude, that rocks! -_- Grr... I'd leave a longer review but my brother's yelling me "Get me food! Hurry up!"

-_-

;

-Miso
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Yay!

It was a like a fairy tale of some sort. The only bad thing was that Jounouchi hardly talked. That made me sad...and there was no lemon...:(

Oh well...but I liked it. I LOVE the explaination for why Kaiba-kun lowered Jounouchi's stars or whatever so he couldn't compete so he wouldn't loose his REBD...that was very witty of you! And hot of Seto! I am too sad. Good fic I liked it! Keep up the good work.

Love Always,

Jackie
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was great! _
maruimochi chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
So cute! Seto-kun was just to kawaii! He gets so jealous to! What a protective master he is! *Laughs* I absolutely loved the story! Any type of Seto/Jou story is a good story! I kinda hoped it would be longer but you get what you get. Are you going to write a sequel? I'm just wondering because I'll read it in an instant if you do.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
hehhehe! jou is such a faker at the end ;P! lOl! I liek ti!
Sabby chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
THAT IS AWSOME! That's all...
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Heh... Lotsa fluff, yes. Fairy tale endings... always midnight, ne? _ (Sorry if sentences don't make sense, am in school and trying to pay attention to teacher too... _ )

M, a few problems with your dueling knowledge. _

1. Kaiba tore up the BEWD card because a deck can only have 3 of any one card. (Which is the reason I'm not begging my lil bro for his Dark Magicians anymore... 'cause I have 3... ')

2. The monster's called "Gearfried the Iron Knight". Just a spelling mistake... I have the card. ' Purty purty card, yesh.

Anyway, yesh... As I said, I'm at school. Only 5 more minutes of class... Ja ne, I'll read the other stories later.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
O.O Wow! That was so cute and sweet. I've just spotted one mistake "excepted". You've misused the meaning. It's supposed to be "accepted". Overall... _ how sweet! Nice work!
kaiba-luva chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
BONJOUR PRINCESS STRAWBERRY! YOUR STORY IS SO COOL!even though i'm not a seto/jou fan,but i really like this fic! Keep up the hard work,man and i'll see you at school!

ps. i went on msn on tues. at 9:17 pm . guess that was a bit late,eh? sorry _

Well, bye-bye!

-kaiba-luva
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
OH THIS IS GOOD! I loved it! -!
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
MM, S/J... Good stuff! By da way, thanks for reviewing on my fic Pixi Stix. It really boosts my ego!