Reviews for Something New
TheWanderingJade chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
Absolutely awesome!I love it and can't wait for more I hope you have some time to update soon but I totally understand the homework issue I get it myself lol Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
XOhugznkisszXO chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
omg this is so good. i love the romantic side of Raven and Robin. Raven is starting to change so much and i love it. please update soon
Mr.Evil chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
good story a little mushy but still a good story i hope jelousy will come
XOhugznkisszXO chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
hey that was so good itz getting better and better i cant wait 2 read wut happens next
Mr.Mean chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
i can see she is full of hate i love it i cant wait till the next chapter
mz.un.predict.able chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
amazing chapter way cool the bomb anyway hope you update soon!
Mourir chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
O.o wut a strange dream...
roses in bloom chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
O! Scary...but also very good! Which side will she choose? Dark or light? But then again, I guess you can't tell me 'cause it would ruin the plot, huh?

Update soon please!
IInvierno chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
Wow I wish I would UPDATE! but i'm a lazy bum! *sighs* Oh well LOVE this chapter nice job for the 8th time! For Eight good chapters I present this award to you! *Pulls out an old 1969 medal* *Smiles*
Twin-Kitten chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
hi i was just reading you story and i checked out that , and that is the wrong adress you should have a 'z' not a 's' making it
xX-Night Rain-Xx chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Great, I love this story. Only one problem, you must update now!
cd818 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
damn you...TYPE MORE
Ruby Love chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
You're in eight-grade? I pity you. Thankfully, I am but a sevvie. This chapter was excellent. The moment betweeb the two were dah-ling. The friend-ship stuff was cute too. I'm guessing Isis isn't a OC after all. Poor green BB. I really like the way you write this Isis. She seems like a cool character.
Ruby Love chapter 6 . 10/21/2003
Lots of good action in this. I can easily imagine BB in a disco suit break dancing. The dancs was sweet. The battle was interesting. The accident was clever, I can imagine Jynx doing something like that.
Ruby Love chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
Is Isis your OC? I haven't seen many episodes of TT so I can't tell. I'm glad you didn't stick with the makeover. I always read fics where the makeover is liks perfect and everyone thinks the person looks so hot so I'm glad you weren't like that.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »