Reviews for Something New
Robin Wingster chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
Hello...

Great story, I have to say that I liked everything about it, and also that you are an ecellent author, keep writing...

...

AnnFaithDarnessGoddess
Mirumo chapter 12 . 6/10/2005
Yes!I really enjoy this for another chapter I didn't review, I just want to read the next chapter so sorry about lovely fic anyway!I love it!
Alchemist of Uchiha chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
isn't the Sundance club a squaredancing thing? they came to my school a long time back and we had to squaredance. it was weird. only 2 people from our school decided to join
Alchemist of Uchiha chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
ooh, i LOVE Super Smash Bros. Melee! It's so fun! I usually use Mewtwo or Pikachu cuz, i dunno, im more used to bestial things or magic. i like ur fic but its finished, right? so, yeah. theres really no point in reviewing
Luc Star chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
hey. great story.. hope there's more in the future.
Kitsune6 chapter 12 . 4/3/2005
Great story. Very cute, good work.
Elaborate Ruse chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
Totally frickin' awesome! I haven't quite read it all yet, but you are an excellent writer and I really hope you can update this soon. _
Kemzo Romero chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
it was freakin' awsome! I loved it. though it would have been better if star and bb kissed.
YoukaiTenshi chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!YOUR STORY ROCKED!
justalilcrazy4robin chapter 12 . 1/4/2005
really really good story, please dont let ti b tha end! please continue!

sugestion: have star n bb have a relationship, they seam 2 go 2gether great
ISoundLikeARockstar chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Well...? Is it the end? Great story. Leaves you wanting more. Very cool.
Loco Loser chapter 12 . 12/12/2004
I like it keep wrighting!
Allura Arwen chapter 12 . 11/16/2004
AW! Sweet! It's nice for Raven to actually have some happiness for a change! Heck, it would be nice if she could be rid of her curse forever, but that's couldn't really happen. Okay, I better shut up before I start to get too technical here. Nice story! Request for next though... could the Titans not use curse words? *puppy-dog pout* Please?

Hugs & smiles,

Allura Arwen
Techna chapter 12 . 11/6/2004
AW! That's so sweet, i feel sorry for star, but I am a MASSIVE Rav/Rob fan, so maybe star could get beast boy as her boyfriend, it's an idea don't you think?
Tabetha chapter 11 . 10/19/2004
i love ur story but [don't find me retarded] what does evanescene mean? ive been woundering about it for a while know.

BY: