Reviews for Something New
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I absolutely loved it! Stories don't get any better then this! I am a big Raven-Robin fan, and I thank you for writing such a great fic about them. Keep on wrighting!
Kick-Me-When-Im-Down chapter 12 . 10/2/2004
Awsome story! Please please don't end it now!
Lady Croww chapter 12 . 9/11/2004
this is a good story.
Gryffindor620 chapter 12 . 9/10/2004
Hey this story's great!

PLEASE! Consider a sequel!

I'd really like that!

Great Story!

Update Soon Son!
TrigunChic chapter 12 . 8/26/2004
I loved you r story It has got to be one of the best Raven/Robin stories in FF. Um when do you think you'll do another one?
Arein chapter 12 . 8/20/2004
Very good. It is very wonderful that Raven and Robin found someone who they can love and trust. Please don't let this be the end. Please Write Again A.S.A.P.
BlackWind92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I love this story it was really good. I think you should write a sequel. ravrob stories are good, but so far this is the best to me!
Fiona12690 chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
i love this story is there a sequeal , i love raven and robin i think there great together please write more storys like this , this was great and no it was wonderful

- roguey
Jncera chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
(Jaw drops) Dude...I love it! This has got to be one of my fav. stories!
crossfire192000 chapter 12 . 7/8/2004
great story i liked it a lot and i hope u write more stories of reven and robin! see ya
Mistress-of-chapters chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
Aww. I just luv rave n rob, don't u?
Surfer Tsunamiya chapter 12 . 6/28/2004
i really liked this story. i can't stand all that predictable "Robin/Starfire" stuff... this is the best Robin/Raven fic i have seen... ever... i can only hope there is either a sequal (i know my spelling sucks) or that you do another like it soon. (just FYI: i perfer the idea of a sequal.)
TheLightningStrk chapter 12 . 6/27/2004
Hay great fic i am a big robin and raven fan and just wanted to tell ya it was great having somthing to read that was good for a change XD
Amethyst Eyes RobxRae chapter 12 . 6/24/2004
I'm touched. That had to be one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Right now I'm crying. It was amazingly written and I believe you could be the next...umm... really famous writer. LOL. Literally I'm crying, it wasn't sad it was touching. Your story was beautifully worded and you have potential.

With Awwed Tears

Amethyst
Dragons rule chapter 12 . 6/23/2004
NICE STORY REALLY I MEAN IT BUT CAN YOU PLZ READ MY STORY I AM NEW IT IS THE ULTIMATE EVIL PLZ READIT IT HAS THE SUMMARY WITH BABY VEGETA PLZ I AM BEGGING U PLZ R&R
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »