Reviews for Harry Potter: Bloodstones and Twilight
And why do they have to reverse the process? I'm sure Harry would prefer to remain James potters son!
He better not expect Harry to be all happy about the situation...after all he's managed without him so far, hasn't he? And James Potter has been more of a father to Harry than Snape ever could be...huh, that must feel good, knowing you arch nemesis treated your child like his own son and died for him, while you did your best to make his life miserable...
Somebody kill Dumbledore. Painfully.
I sincerely hope someone will properly punish the dursleys once Harry is stabilized...and remove Dudley from their care..
Ethan1969 chapter 16 . 1/16
Oh I so would like to know when you will be adding to this and if you will be
Lily Pond chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Amazing story please continue
Windstorm124 chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
I really like this story. Keep it going!
Laura whitlock chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
its really good continue.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
I like the concept of the bloodstones. I think that was a brilliant idea. So what happens next? How sick is Harry/Escalus? (By the way where did that name come from along with all those clothes Remus commented on?) Are you planning to continue sometime in the future? I hope so! Awesome story!
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
really intriguing fanfic! can't wait for the next chapter.

loireloa chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
This is interesting so far. I must continue it later.
lala123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
good story so far but get the spelling right! lupin not lupinE. and hedwig not hedGwig. open the real hary potter books and find the right spelling
Sivy chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
I hope you update this story. I would love to see where this goes.
Vanessa chapter 16 . 7/4/2007
Is that it? There's got to be more!
Draeconin chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Damn. I am so sorry you decided to abandon this story.