Reviews for Harry Potter: Bloodstones and Twilight
Lily Pond chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Amazing story please continue
Windstorm124 chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
I really like this story. Keep it going!
Laura whitlock chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
its really good continue.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
I like the concept of the bloodstones. I think that was a brilliant idea. So what happens next? How sick is Harry/Escalus? (By the way where did that name come from along with all those clothes Remus commented on?) Are you planning to continue sometime in the future? I hope so! Awesome story!
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
really intriguing fanfic! can't wait for the next chapter.

ShadowBreaking.
loireloa chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
This is interesting so far. I must continue it later.
lala123 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
good story so far but get the spelling right! lupin not lupinE. and hedwig not hedGwig. open the real hary potter books and find the right spelling
Sivy chapter 16 . 1/23/2008
I hope you update this story. I would love to see where this goes.
Vanessa chapter 16 . 7/4/2007
Is that it? There's got to be more!
Draeconin chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Damn. I am so sorry you decided to abandon this story.
honore chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
I am enjoying this story. I think I am looking forward to more info about the library and of course the whole relationship thing with Escalus/Hary-Snape and Escalus/Ron and Hermione. Do you have an artist rendering of how Escalus/Harry looks like? You are a very talented writer. Looking forward to more. Thanks
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 16 . 11/28/2006
Awesome chapter. I just loved it. Its been almost 5 months since you last updated. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon if you can.
Mette Tollle chapter 16 . 8/6/2006
Hi! Great story! I am looking foreword to reading the rest! I love these kind of storys! All the best! Mette
skimmie chapter 16 . 6/18/2006
update
The Wigmonsters chapter 16 . 6/15/2006
Ah! Why'd you stop?