Reviews for First Impressions
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Some call this paring Takuichi if that's any help

love ya loads

Fighter
turtle boy chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Lol, taichi? But that's the name of the first goggle-head. XD

Anyway, this was cute. It's really hard to find good digimon fics for this couple.
Dark Light Messenger chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*huggles* I love this couple! I hope in the future to make something sweet like this, but as for now, my internet's screwed on my comp, which is why I'm on my mom's for the while
Pyra Kurai Akaidra chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Woo, the first, earliest (as far as I know) Takuya/Kouichi fic! I enjoy this very well, especially Takuya thinking about the 'love at first sight' thing, but I aw'd at the ending, too.

Pyra Kurai Akaidra
SharkTeethFTW chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
SO CUTE! plz make a sequel! its too cute .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
one of the most not used pairings in a fic , I would like to see more of them actualy
re chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
have u tried 'takichi'
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
*laughs* So cute...I think they do have a name for it...
Unclear Destiny chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
How's about Kouchouya?(grins) After all, Takuya is such a perfect little Uke! He's so sweet!(huggles a Takuya plush the popped up magically in her arms) So vedy, vedy kawaii!
Saikura-Chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Whoo! More Takuichi fans! yah! well, nice fic, cute and yes Takouichi sounds too much like takouji, but their names are similar anyways. I'm also writing a Takuichi, just to let you know. It's called "Takuya in the Middle" could you tell me what you think? Thanks and write more Takouichi!

KoujiGirl
goth with a glave chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
um... yeah anyway i liked it u need to write more of this couple there just rnt enoghf! i cant spell !
MaVerikRockrcHiC chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I say Totally MEGA! Hehehe! _ Put a twist in the story! I thought no one besides me liked Takuichi. hehehehe
YamiHonno431 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Do you like Takuichi to. I happy I'm not the only one.
The Yaoi Mistress chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
wow unexpected! love it.

see you
PrincessSwifty chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
AHAHA LOL TAICHI! SQUE! nah, but it was...good...but...um...yeh...

takuya: -_-;;

koichi: -_-;;

me: but oh well! this is yet another rambling review that really does nothing but boost the no. on your reviews little no. '.')