Reviews for A Year Ago Today
OccasionallyRestless chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is beautiful - you made me cry! I especially loved the ending, when he came for her. I love it.
annonymous chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was so beautiful. It made me cry. I especially loved the end, when he came for her.
Aamah chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Angela,

Went back thru some of the recs on the JMF and found this story. Tear time. Just lovely. I can't think of anything to make it better. Very warm and loving.

Thanks for the nice read.

Barbara
MsBigBad chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey this was very very good and sad I loved it!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
omg that was so sad,but so good!It made me cry!but it also made me smile,and laugh some. You are a very talented writer and have a very special gift. I will be writing my own fanfiction soon,so watch out!heh.
Much Love and Appreciation,
Ashley
LexielovesSpike chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This fic was so beautiful and sweet! I can't stop crying! lol
spikesbabe chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
ok, you made me cry, but I'll forgive you! lol that was so good
spikesgoddess1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I loved that, it was so sweet, you made me cry **sobs**
The Cellar Dweller chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Very beautiful.

Of course it also broke my heart...
Azuloy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Oh, this is so sweet. It almost made me cry, which is saying a lot for me. I love it. This is going be one of my fav stories. Keep up the good work!
kim chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Just when i thought i'd shed my last tear for this couple your story proves me wrong. *Sniff* This was beautiful.
spikeismylover chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
you made me cry, lol that was so good, glad they got to be together in the end, Spuffy rocks!
SpIkEs AnGeL chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh my God! You made me cry! That was so sweet ad sad and...aww! really good!
spider girl5 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Aw, that was really sad and sweet at the same time.
Reetinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
wow...that was really good. I loved the song too, I'm going to download it right now...oh it was so sweet. I just loved it. *cries a bit*