Reviews for A Sunrise in Cairo
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
no. you're right. I haven't!
HonorineHermelin chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
gods! *jumps up and down* I know it would probably violate your artistic point with this fic but cant there, PLEASE be a sequel to this?

seriously, it gave me problems breathing...
prissygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
WHAT? That's how it ended? You can't do that! I...you...they...grr.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Oh my Sevvie... *sniff* That was beautiful! So bitter sweet... why, why did it end like that? But it was so well done. Not all romances are happy endings and bright colorful rainbows I guess, ey? I love it. It's perfect.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Cool.
lynne chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
since i'm "living the dream" (marriage, baby and hopefully happily ever after inclusive), i was really touched by your story. some kisses are just too special to be forgotten, aren't they?

i read your other story too, and learned that you are expecting and due in a few weeks! i am so happy for you (even though i don't know you) and hope everything goes smoothly! best wishes!
crystal369 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
wow! that was wonderful..although i'm not usually a hermione/severus shipper i liked that. :)

what i really admired, is the fact that you presicely and accurately the egyptians;taxis, soldiers and all. i am an egyptian myself, so i should know ;)

*claps* very moving story.
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Interesting retopsective tale on what might have been. We all have stories like this. Nicely writtenand coveys emotions perfectly.

I've been reading your shortfics like a chocoholic pops truffles and I must say I am truely addicted!
Kristy Mac8 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
While I generally don't ship Hermione/Snape (I much prefer her with Remus or Sirius), I find myself being inadvertently drawn into a few well-written stories with this pairing, yours included. You are such a talented writer, and this piece is just one of many of your stories that I admire.
At the start of this story, I was reminded of the Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters. Have you read any of them? They are the stories of a husband and wife Egyptology team, set from the late 1800's to the end of WWI. You have the same ability of setting the scene that Elizabeth Peters does. I mention this too, because I was just reading the first book "Crocidile on the Sandbank", which Akhenaten plays a part in (although at that stage in history, his name was read as Khuenaten), and I thought it was an interesting coincidence that I found your fic on the same day.
Sorry for going on :) The short version that I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, and look forward to reading more of your work.
Kindest regards,
Kristy
Ar-Zimraphel chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Strega Brava, I love you. :-) Excellent, as usual.
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
And you're not going to continue? ::sniff:: Oh well. It's a really good one-shot. Great job.
Lynnie Meatball chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
...um, very, very nice...
:-)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
So that's all? One kiss, and then they move on? Why? Why would they do that? They're supposed to get married and have babies and live happily ever after!

Okay, so I guess it doesn't always have to be like that...

I really liked this one... A nice, simple story... Plenty of fluff... And it was written wonderfully!
ljkperson chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I really really enjoyed this one. still my favourite pairing! Keep up the fantastic work!
Ponine12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
awe! that's so great! keep writing please! that was an awesome story.