Reviews for It Takes Two
This was so cute!

I LOVED it!

Great job!

inu lover chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
It was the best story i read so far please write more
mino chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Your fic is great; not so many good au sanmiro fics here so congrants!

One thing: You totally ripped off Kagome/Kikyo friendship thing from Naruto (Ino/Sakura)

I guess if someone is not a fan of naruto its fine but for me... somehow, it kinda ruined it.

Especially that kikyo and ino arent that similar... nor are kagome and sakura.

thats just me, but apart from that, its cool!
gaby chapter 11 . 9/17/2007
why, you,you... you evil person! you ripped off the narito(i cant spell)episode when it shose the girls as friends!*sigh* o well, sorry 4 getting angry, but u know, i probibly would of done the same thing...*sigh* o well...well, anyway, this story is awsome... eh, good job and keep writing!(o no! i sound like my mother!*screams bloody murder* (due to the extrumly bad langage used, we omitted out what gaby said-says the gov') *and*that*can*be*!
lady sango chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
I'm so obsessed with the sango & miroku pairing;

you can probably imagine how much I like the ending to

this one!::dance,dance,dance,dance::

OK,now that I got that out of my system...

GR8 fic:D
YamatoLover114 chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
wow . . . that is such a copy of Ino and Sakura!
chibi-sango16 chapter 15 . 4/5/2006
omg! luv this story, i like the part at the end~! so kawaii! please make more stories, they r awesome!

.::chibi-sango::.
Caryn chapter 15 . 11/30/2005
This story was totally awsome! Miroku and Sango are my most fav characters! They make such a cute couple! I hope u make more stories like this one!
ElementGoddess442 chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
-claps- great story! Every AU fic I've read was based on Kagome and Inu getting together, got kind of boring after a while. I'm glad you made something about Sango and Miroku!
moonyme chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
it was lovely !

and it was real fun reading..i real enjoyed it good concept i suppose you deserve a cheer ...

i lso think you should have written some more...

but still its just adorable ...simple and sweet !
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 15 . 3/31/2005
Hey, look, its me! ((Lots to say, none of them that I remember.)) SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! the ending seemed a bit rushed, BUT HELL! It was SO good!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Oh, the moment of truth...jut an FYI, so you dont get a thousand emails (if you have that up) I won't be reviewing until the last chapter. By for now! ((I love the story!)
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Where's the hand action?

Nice chapter! Jealousy!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh, man, I'm crying I'mlaughing so hard! LOL! 'No need to be shy...' LOL! I love that line ((in movie 1 and in here)) **wipes away tears!** Next CHAPTER!
Kanna chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
Omg! That was great! Please write more MiroSan parrings and e-mail them 2 me at mirokusango_m_e . Thanx!