Reviews for It Takes Two
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
nah that was just my shorthand for really soon... great story can't wait for sango's answer
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
- oh...i so hope that she says yes! - lets see if there is some more fluff soon! - i think i like it so much that its now going to my fav story! - hope you update asap! oh yea - yep! Kyo and Haru are totally cute! - if only they were alive and breathing...*sigh*
Zephor chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
aw. She should have said yes! But then it would have been like ever other story in the world. DRAMA! Please update as soon as you can!
SM together chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
OH! This is a really good story. I like it. Continute.
katy chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
thx 4 reading my reviews wonderful story thi really awsm fic keep up the good work and is sango gonna except the offer of being miroku's gf
rain angst chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
That was great. And I'm with ya on the cliffhanger thing.
Reine Keri chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
WHAT? O.O Sango didn't say yes?

Aw. . V.V All right. . I'll just hafta wait for the next chapter. .

*Kasa-chan*
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Loved the chapter!

how strange are you?

Im like (*) that strange... and I named my pet cat, COW! lol

cant wait for the next chapter
icecream0626 chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Poor Miroku1! YOU DHOULD HAVE SAID YES SANGO!
RavenShadow chapter 7 . 9/26/2003
This is a really good chapter. I hope Sango doesn't get caught. Who knows what a halloween dance can bring about. I hope you update soon!
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 9/25/2003
IF? You have to have a chapter 10. This fic is great! That conversation between Sango and her conscious with Preverted Miroku at the end was a stroke of Genius!
Fire of ice chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
hey good story! but for crying out loud, you've got 97 reviews now...don't get worried about getting 100 by the tenth chapter... gad, I have 7 chapters, and my story only has 18 reviews!... oh well, I just had to say that... keep going on your story please!
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
Cant wait for the next chapter!
perlaret chapter 7 . 9/24/2003
Only sometimes do I print them out... I have this one story thats partially printed tho... Ish like ten pages per chap... Definate ink waste, especailly now that I know how to 'work offline.' ' Anyway, goodies chapter! Cant wait! FLUFF! Ja...
icecream0626 chapter 7 . 9/23/2003
Don't let her get caught!I never get caught! I mean.. um...
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »