Reviews for It Takes Two
hiya chapter 15 . 12/22/2004
go,kikyou and kagome,go
hiya chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
hope you get good grades
hiya chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
i'm glad to see a kikyou story which doesn't potray her as a bitch.i'm not a kikyou lover,but after seeing all the stories made up about her,i think i feel sorry about dpoesn't anybody make up a bad story about naraku?
Ur MOM 90 chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
Great story! But there must be more! Please! (well...you don't have to, it's just I liked it so much it'd be cool if you made a sequel) :)
I-Heart-KeyLime chapter 15 . 8/5/2004
That was the sweetest story ever! I loved it. It was a cute yet pointless storyline. But sometimes those are the best. Great job!
lanchi chapter 15 . 5/2/2004
WOW! This is the BEST Sango-Miroku story EVER! Lol! I think that Sango and Miroku are the cutest couple in the WORLD! Well Catch ya!
Illusen_11
Tsuki no mizu chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
what a Kawaii fic! is just so cute! Miroku san is so lovely! koishii! I have to to say congratulations for an excellent work
Saiya Winters chapter 15 . 4/17/2004
Aw! So kawaii! _ I just love Sango/Miroku stories! You know, I could've sworn Sango's cat's name is Kilala. But every story I've read so far says it Kirara. Wow. Learn something new everyday! _
BLEHH xx chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Very Good! Gotta go to bed! Review longer 2morrow! Jus wunted to add you to all my lists the faster way!
Valdimarian chapter 14 . 3/23/2004
WAH! YOU LEFT IT HERE? WAH You're supposed to tie everything up! You left Sango beaten and brused, Kagome unconcious, Sango's mom can still come back and haunt her and the "fan club" is still more or less (though leaning towards less) intact! WAH
Valdimarian chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
You've been watching WAY too much Trigun, you did the whole "Love and peace" bit that Vash does. I love it.
Nanali chapter 15 . 2/19/2004
aw... i kinda wish this had a bigger ending. You know, maybe a deeper kiss, something. It's such a good story! I liked it a whole lot. TThe ending was sorta dissapointing!
LivEviL chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
Woohoo! I enjoyed the happiness!
I'm so sorry I didn't review the chapter before this one, until now. I changed my email and certian things got lost along the way...
*sigh*
so cute!
LivEviL
Lily Thorne chapter 15 . 1/16/2004
AW!
I love it!
mystic angel 330 chapter 15 . 12/6/2003
AWSOME STORY! When I look in for storys, all the highschool fics totally suck. They either have bad ideas, bad spelling, or this pisses me off, they change the chracters attitude. Like making Inuyasha like hojo, and miroku like Inuyasha. But you have the perfect balance of attitude ideas and creativite! Keep writing, girlfriend! I'll be waiting for a new story!
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »