Reviews for It Takes Two
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 15 . 11/26/2003
LOVED this Chapter!

I so cant wait for the next one! more Sango and Miroku fluff!

KC and IC chapter 14 . 11/25/2003
Great new chapters! It brightens my day to see new updates. And good luck on trying to get 100 in History - I'm at the top of my class and I've only got 85 in that subject. o.O Good luck!

~ I. C. All
Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
YES! Fluffy goodness!
shoustar88 chapter 15 . 11/24/2003
That's it? But we need more fluff! Well, it was good anyway.
icecream0626 chapter 15 . 11/24/2003
that was a good ending I can just picture Miroku falling!lol well to bad it has to end..
Tankred chapter 15 . 11/23/2003
First of all, I loved the ending, especially Mirkou's and Sango's, it was really sweet and the part about him falling off her roof cracked me up.

And of course I know!
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 15 . 11/23/2003
_ that was GREAT! I hope to see more of your work or S/M soon! Oh yea and Kyo rules! _ See ya later!
rain angst chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
Yeah a great story. Cute fluff at the end.
Koruyuu chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
Aww... that's the end? Squeal? Anywhoo I really enjoyed your cool ficcy! ( Miroku/Sango... Inu/Kag )
Reine Keri chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
(I was Shichini Kiwi Kasa, but I changed my name. .because Kasa means "Broom" in japanese, and "Flannel" in hungarian. T_T)

T_T The end? NO!

Eheh. .;

Good ending tho. .nice n happy * *

Hehe. .poor Sango. .pink waitress dress. .

Inuyasha and Miroku were so swet! - Nice Valentine's day presents!

Queenizzay chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
aw! thats like... the perfect ending! I wish my bf would do that...wait... i don't have one -.- figures
dEeYaN chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
That was a somewhat abrupt ending... I really didn't see that coming -.-;; Then again, i AM slow...

It was a good one anyways! Loved it! Everything was right in the end!
katy chapter 15 . 11/22/2003
AH I LOVE THIS STORY! I will kep reviewing for a you havent seen the last of me: ) Good Job!
Soli-chan chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
E! Kawaii! Aw! It's so cute I don't have anything to say! If I tried to say something it'd just be incoherent fragments and... Aww! FLUFF! You really do love me! But it's OVER! That part made me sad. Please tell me you'll be writing another one sometime soon! PLEASE! Okay, enough begging, onto the chapter comments! As I stated before, this chapter was very cute. Also, it was totally hilarious.

“I type like a jackrabbit,” she defended. “Twelve words a minute.”

*End Flashback*

Stupid Yui. That's not fast. Fast compared to your typing is like, using a rock and chisel. 'Sides, jackrabbits can't type! Always trust Yui to make the stupidest comment you'll ever hear in your lifetime. And a half. Uhh. Pink. Right. Honestly, you couldn't pay me to wear some pink poofy dress. *Shudder* Hehe, it's funny, 'cause I really did shudder right then. It's cold, you know. Oh my word, I'm so random! Okay, back to pink! Okay, so seriously, I'd never wear a pink poofy dress. But maybe if you paid me enough... But otherwise no. And yes, I got flame-ed. I'm so proud of me. Not even Queenizzay got flame-ed and she's been here longer than I have. So yeah. Uhh, anyway... have you seen episode 132 of Inuyasha? I wanna watch it so badly but there aren't any subtitled versions up yet. Sigh. It'll be one of the best ones ever! Okay, I gotta go do my homework. Aww. I can't say "Update soon!" anymore. Oh well, there'll be other chances... Right? Well, ja ne!
Zero27 chapter 15 . 11/21/2003
I never asked for lemon, I love fluff. YAY Fluff! But no... That was great, Miroku at the end was just perfect. A nice realistic ending to a good realistic AU story. Good work, I hope you write another story soon. It was a pleasure to read.

259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »