Reviews for The Ruler of the Bands
Darkaus chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
this is a riot! what a hoot! hahahahaha! gollum trapped in the mirror!
Clever Hobbit chapter 17 . 2/22/2004
..Two dead boys got up to fight! Yeah, I know that! My friend recites it all of the time.
Rocky rocks my socks! And your update has begun to remind me that I must update too... ::berates self for procrastinating:: I'd better go and get a jump on that...
Evenstar chapter 16 . 2/21/2004
You haven't updated in a million years, so please update so I can read it and send you more reviews! Thanks for the hair thing.
Evenstar chapter 16 . 1/28/2004
Thank you for the Boromir-Legolas hair bit! I am glad to see that Boromir didn't die. He's one of my favorites too...aside from Legolas who is my ultimate favorite in the whole world! I like the Chipmunks, instead of the Uruk Hai.
Clever Hobbit chapter 16 . 1/27/2004
ACK! JAR JAR! ::dies:: ::is ressurected:: Right-o.
Heh. Legolas' hair! And the elf speaks! Yes! And Mature-er. I say stuff like that all the time. I don't understand why, seeing as I'm really picky about other people doing that. I don't know. My whole life is a sort of oxymoron. Like how there was ice on my heater. But that has nothing to do with everything. Oxymoron.
Clever Hobbit chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
Gimli and his rock... ::snickers:: He's not going to figure it out for a little while, is he?
If this is how Boromir is around gold, I can't wait to see what happens when he gets to Meduseld, AKA the "Golden Hall".
FLEE, OH RIDERS OF ROHAN! FLEE FROM THE INSANITY OF THE THREE- NO, FIVE- NO, FOUR HUNTERS!
I try to do the Vulcan Neck Pinch to my sister sometimes, but it never really works.
Evenstar chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
PLEASE MAKE BOROMIR DISCOVER THAT LEGOLAS'S HAIR IS GOLD! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! PLEASE!
Thanks, from a reviewer called Evenstar
Evenstar chapter 14 . 1/24/2004
Gollum is a Kiggy? How unique. It seems that Sam is back in his possessive mood. Will his relationship with Gollum change at all from the movie? Will he eventually think of Gollum as a Stinker?
Evenstar chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
So Boromir lives? YAY! I thought it was so dumb that they killed Boromir in the first movie...you never really get toknow who he really is beyond a Ring loving obsessive compulsive weirdo!
Evenstar chapter 12 . 1/24/2004
Gimli has a rock named Rocky and it mutters things to him...hmm...has the Dwarf truly gone mad? This was a great chapter!
Evenstar chapter 11 . 1/23/2004
A butter knife, fake Harry Potter wands, a sling shot, and a plastic sword? That's good. Really good. I'm amazed they've made it this far, but hey, idiots get lucky sometimes.
Evenstar chapter 10 . 1/23/2004
Sorry about all these reviews at once! Will Legolas drive Gimli completely insane? :) I've never seen a dwarf have a nervous breakdown. Good work!
Evenstar chapter 9 . 1/23/2004
Legolas is my favorite! In the books, he's not much talked about, and you don't get any insight into his personal life. I try to fill in all the holes in my stories. You're right-Boromir is rather long winded. He never noticed that nobody was paying attention to his boring speeches on how Gondor is the greatest city on earth, and how his father worked so hard for nothing because nobody trusts Gondor anyway. You are awesome...the fight between the elves and dwarves was my favorite part. Frodo is an idiot.
Evenstar chapter 8 . 1/23/2004
Glorfindel in disguise. Hee hee. That's one I never thought of...how inteesting...You're doing an excellent job! Sorry I haven't read the earlier chapters. I will; maybe it will give me ideas on how to write Bilbo's birthday party, and Frodo's journey up until the Prancing Pony. They're the only parts I haven't written yet. The rest of The Fellowship is done. I won't ever post my stories though. I don't have an email address. I wish I didn't need one to login.
Evenstar chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
"My pots! Mine! My own!" Cool, Sam is a possessive freak. Have you ever stopped to really consider that Sam is a gay hobbit? Kinda scary, huh? *Shudder*