Reviews for Wost Fears
jmcqk6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
hello.

i know you published this a long time ago, but i just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this. great work!

and woohoo! this is my hundredth review!
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
beautiful! bravissimo! very true! you're a great writer!
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Wowee, you captured Sharona perfectly. Well done!
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I just love those two, don't you? By the by are you gonna write any Tracker soon?
Catherine chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I thoroughly enjoyed your short story! :) Please keep writing more :)
dragonnan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wonderful introspection! I was thinking of making a collage that would also show these same things! Very cool!

-Tanya
futureat chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I loved that! There's only one way of explaining why Sharona always comes back and why Adrian does things like crawling through the sewer for her... LOVE! You did an excellent job of portraying this, hope to see more from you in the future!
asliam true-business chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I love this touching story and look forward to reading more when you get the chance to write it. Good job.
Presca chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That's a very insightful story, Blue Raven. I liked it - it's very true to their relationship too. Nice quick read, hope you have more soon. Great!

kim
autumngold chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I think you described Monk perfectly! I love your story! I really like stories that show Monk and Sharona's feelings for each other!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
What a great introspective piece. Just like your other fics, this is beautifully written and very in-character. I bet Sharona would be thinking these exact thoughts, if we could get inside her head. Once again, excellent work!