Reviews for Hopeful Memories
Musette Fujiwara chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
awesome
Kabeedies chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh my godd! I just screamed my house down. I get excited whenever my name is used in a story :D Thank you for posting this and allowing us to read it, its amazing.
writerscraftpen chapter 14 . 3/6/2008
i really like your story !

its really good

i think thats the ending right?

lol

if it is it is a really good ending!

keep writing more stories like this cause they're

great! :P
Purplette chapter 13 . 4/15/2006
A tear came out of my eye. Goodbye Ronniekins and the Chosen-Nutcase-Who-Lived. Wait, this is a fanfic! Woo hoo, Ronniekins and the Chosen-Nutcase-Who-Lived might still be alive!
diana chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
i love it
samashhh chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
wow that was amasing, please say thats it not done, but my guess that since the last chapter was short, was your last chapter, i thought it was really good!
Anika Cobriana chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
that was great you should really really update
Anika Cobriana chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
great story so far
Figure8.skates chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
It's good, but so damn depressing... Ah, well, life doesn't always have a happy ending. Good Job so far with the story!
Lady Lucius Malfoy chapter 14 . 3/26/2005
good story i liked it alot
Aliea Potter chapter 14 . 7/3/2004
Very good I love it but I'll tell you i cried at the last chapter very sad in fact I'll probably be crying all night but good ending can't wait for the next chapter if there is going to be one very smootly done.
Alice Dodgson chapter 14 . 5/21/2004
What a wonderful story! It's weird for to imagine Hermione marrying Draco and growing apart from Ron and Harry, but the story was so well-written it made the events believable. It would be just like Hermione, I think, to give Draco a chance (I remember how in the books she was the only one of the trio who hesitated to call Snape evil). I shed a couple tears during the funeral scene. Good job!
Red Satin and Black Silk chapter 14 . 3/19/2004
strange, how you turn this completely around! i like it, update soon!
Lilybee7147 chapter 14 . 12/15/2003
This is a sad story, it made me cry. It is still really good though!
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 14 . 11/28/2003
Through 12-14 chapter, I cried. That SUCKS. I am lucky I am home alone and such... What is going on? You haven't updated in SO long...
Love, Joz