Reviews for Little Elfling Lost
Hope4AMiracle chapter 1 . 7/28
This is impeccably heart-warming!
OMG! The most adorable story ever. I love Thranduil and Legolas bonding.
KimicThranduilion chapter 1 . 4/6
So much cute fluff and just the right amount of angst Loved it!
A person chapter 1 . 3/8
This is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
So sweet! Good story! I love the reunion!
~Whovianeverlark17
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Adorable! I love lil Legolas stories, and especially ones where Elladan and Elrohir interact with him. Thank you!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh my gosh :) that was so sweet! Little Legolas is so cute.
And just one question though; why did Thranduil abandon his word just before The war Of The Ring? That's rude. We have to keep our word.
Anyways - I loved your story. The humans were so nice :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is the best little Legolas story I've ever read! I love it so much! I wish you would make another one like this! Anne :-)
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
*sniffles* I loved it! I had tears in my eyes at the end. They were tears of happiness. The way you've written this is very heartfelt. Thank you!
Elise chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Elfling Legolas cuteness overload. Great, fantastic, well written story. Thx!
Vindalf Dvergar chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Such a lovely story! Your little Legolas is so sweet, and it is always lovely to see Elrond's twins, since they didin't make it to the movies. Kudos!
iiiionly chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I actually came out here to PM you with thanks for favoriting a story of mine - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - and found you write Little Legolas stories too, so naturally, I had to stop and read!

Your little Legolas is adorable here. His innocent sleep against his guard nearly broke my heart right straight off the bat, and watching him cope with the situation in the mortal settlement was both sweet and angsty. I LOVED his reaction to Elladan and Elrohir - it was a real MasterCard moment - and your last paragraph a wonderful wrap.

I must also congratulate you on your use of dialect dialogue. That is so difficult to maintain and you did such a fabulous job with it, I'm in awe.

Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

tanis (aka iiiionly)
Rainbow Crash 0617 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG this is THE SWEETEST young Legolas story EVER! You are amazing, I will read more of your stories soon!
Serami Nefera chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love how sweet and et fiery you made Legolas. The ending with Thranduil was perfect and showed the love that the Elves were known to show to their children. The human family was also endearing to read about and I like how the Elves and humans interacted. Nicely written.
Caladhriel chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
A delightful story! Please continue writing!