Reviews for Daddy Draco
Invader Fifi chapter 33 . 6/7
Yeah um excuse me? Chapter 34 is last one plus an epilouge. Then you don't update. For ten years. Let me say that again... 10 years! I've been waiting, please! One more chapter. You stop right before. This is like one of the first fanfics I have ever read and it is one of my favorites. Please! Im begging you! Just. One. More.
Annie chapter 1 . 5/25
I just started this is this gonna b a cliffhanger cause if it is imma gonna b mad
elena chapter 33 . 1/4
why r u not finishing this story.i love it and i want to read it story has potential and i know that u can also see that so fucking complete the story because once u start something leave it only when u have finished u fucking get it and if u cant then stop writting unfinished stories and v all will be very happy.
Luna Longbottom chapter 33 . 11/24/2014
One of the best!
BannanaLolana chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Oh my gosh, this is amazing. I've been reading this all afternoon and I've cried three times. But to be honest, that's because I'm pregnant and the hormones.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I wonder if this is the same story I read before where Draco becames a rockstar.
CJ chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I thought she would have told him sooner than pass three months.
CJ chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I don't think Hermione should tell Draco about the baby yet. I liked the witch's pregnancy test.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This story has what I am looking a good story line and a romance.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Shit! You just had to stop when it got good
Guest chapter 33 . 3/27/2014
Please write the other chapter I want to see what happens with Draco and his father and of course, hermione and her son. Please
NRK chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
AWESOME story :)
Rebel Leader Brave Princess chapter 33 . 11/13/2013
Please make more PLEASE if u want a story to read read hermione black by meloididam
love ur story
montana.mellor chapter 33 . 9/22/2013
Plz continue with this fanfic it's amazing
DracoLuva940 chapter 33 . 8/17/2013
When r u gonna upload ur next chapter! I wanna know what happens!