Reviews for Daddy Draco
Chloe chapter 33 . 10/20/2020
No nononononononononononononononononononononnonno! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! no use crying over spilled blood i guess... (still sad tho!)
Chloe chapter 30 . 10/20/2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
nonononnononononononononono! this cant be happening! GGGGRRRRRR!
Crookshanks chapter 33 . 8/14/2019
Omg please update I love this fic
Mol-dune chapter 33 . 11/12/2018
Why did you never finish this story? You only had a chapter and an epilogue. Consider finishing it. It’s worthy of having an ending.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/9/2018
yes hello I have been waiting for years for Chapter 34 and I am upset one how ever many years later. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Wtf! Was this supposed to be Dramione? Cmon! This is rubbish!
hermionemalfoy chapter 33 . 6/8/2017
love it
worththerisks chapter 33 . 2/27/2017
This is why I should know better than to read unfinished stories. So close to the end, and yet so very far. Is it crazy to hold out hope 12 years after the last update? Probably, but I think I will anyway.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
Do you not know how to spell "lava" and "father"? Your storyline is great, but your spelling isn't.
CJ chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
She should have told him a month before.
CJ chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Couldn't they have done so kind of spell not to have a baby?
CJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Does Hermione know that she is pregnant yet? Draco can't seem to keep his hands off of her.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/1/2016
I just started getting into fanfics and this is by far the best dramione fic ive read but can you please please please put the last chapter up its fucking killing me!
Aquary chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
She should have just make him sign a letter that he will not asking for parental rights, waive everything.
And she should have take any job offer. She's briliant, with any condition, they will comply.
Barmaid very phisical. Not good for preggy women.
Invader Fifi chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
Yeah um excuse me? Chapter 34 is last one plus an epilouge. Then you don't update. For ten years. Let me say that again... 10 years! I've been waiting, please! One more chapter. You stop right before. This is like one of the first fanfics I have ever read and it is one of my favorites. Please! Im begging you! Just. One. More.