Reviews for Private Fury
winnie chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
there are tons of awesome and funny scenes and you should continue it b/c its kinda sad b/c bryan and lei are ... brainwashed! :O

:-) i hope its a TO BE CONTINUED!
rldragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
wYA t00 Go d00d ,tHAt wUzz awsUm1!1
Smith chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is actually really good.
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Hey, It was good to read. I liked it very much and even if it did not have any significant storyline it still was wonderfully done. Bryan Fury is my top favorite Tekken male character and it was so nice to read something about him. Funny and Creative.

Lucy

ps. If Bryan does not have a bed to sleep in, He can use mine! *blushes & giggles*
incognito chapter 12 . 10/13/2006
LOL.

It's pretty good so far.

Two thumbs up.
RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Ahahahaha.

Great way to start.

Awesome.
SS-Romanticus chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
LoL! the opening scene with the Jacks, "the sergeant is coming" ROFL
SakurAsAsamiyA chapter 16 . 7/3/2005
Another hi-larious fic! Good job!
Kyona chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
I love your story, it's so hilarious, I've read it a few times over. (Mainly cuz I can't remember anything...especially when I've read something else after it.) So yeah, anyways, update soon.
Jeebus dirtface chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
Yeah...um...it was great and funny...no other way to put it.
Bob the Magical Tortoise chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
Awesome. I don't see how you could make this chapter better. Keep it up!
Jeebus dirtface chapter 15 . 4/11/2005
Bloody hilarious.
Chronic-fever chapter 15 . 3/14/2005
XDD really funny I think Nightmare needs to say soul at least 38 times in order to remain Nightmare. Without repeating the word soul, he would lose his identity. :D I was thinking of a name change too! XD haha, I like the name Melvin.
Sailor Tawna-mi chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
You never seem to lose your luster, do you?

Great job, like always
Silversnow chapter 15 . 3/11/2005
Well, I don't have anything constructive to say... You have just given me another reason to giggle mindlessly at Bryan. Update, damn you!