Reviews for Ballistic in Boston
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/30
Very good story. I really did like the ending best. If I get the time, I'll go track down the next story in this story (I'm pretty sure I know which one it is). Awesome story though.
YGO Fan chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
This story is pretty awesome. I'll have to turn back and read the others once I finish with this one. A YGO and Scooby Doo-like crossover is awesome.

However, do you know Yami Bakura doesn't even like Ryou as much as you write him to be? Ryou doesn't like the crazy stuff that Yami Bakura has caused to him and his friends. Having him behave this way over the dying ancient thief doesn't sit well with me. Yami Yugi is not wrong for his decision and Yami B. is also his sworn enemy. However, I like the name you gave Ryou's Yami (Bakare). It's much more fitting than Bakura which is used in the anime during the ancient Egypt arc.

I also love the Mokuba-Marik friendship and the fact that both Kaiba and Marik have repented.

All in all, very awesome story here, but I don't really like the brotherly behavior coming from Bakura towards Ryou and vice versa.
sonyat chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Beautifully written.
animefanatickid25 chapter 20 . 3/17/2004
GREAT STORY!Ur going on my fave lists!
cya _
Romi chapter 20 . 1/7/2004
Just finished the whole story and a very good one aswell. The only writer I will read of YuGiOh.
Trustshipper chapter 20 . 12/8/2003
Man, good ending. I LOVE your fics!
Commander Cool chapter 20 . 11/13/2003
( Music that sounds like TUPAC: RESURRECTION is being played.)

YAY!THANKS FOR THE SHADI APPEARANCE! Good Work. You are the best author in-

Joey: I want more scenes in this Comic!

Serenity: Joey!

Uh, sure. So anyway, cool story. Write MORE!

CC signin' out
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 20 . 11/8/2003
Great Story! _
Im Evil chapter 18 . 11/1/2003
Good and sad story!
Im Evil chapter 17 . 11/1/2003
He can't be dead. I always hated Yami but now... I realy despise the guy! Its so sad!
Im Evil chapter 15 . 11/1/2003
Good. Its good.
Angel-Belle chapter 15 . 10/7/2003
LOL! I like the "Is that your final answer?" part!
fairywings81 chapter 20 . 10/3/2003
Perfect,and look! I actually kept up this time! Aren't you proud? _!
fairywings81 chapter 19 . 10/3/2003
Fantastic as always. Absolutely flawless!
Narya Kaiba chapter 20 . 10/1/2003
Sorry Daisy that i haven't reviewed lately, i haven't been able to get on a computer for a while. Oh well, now that i'm here, - Great ending! Shadi's back, Seto and Marik are okay, And more Kaiba Bro. and Ishtar family fluffyness! What could possibly get better? Anyhow, Great story ending, i'm now gonna just pop in to ya next fic i saw.