Reviews for The Legacy of the Ashfords
Crystal Lorelei chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
AWW! Alexandra is so cute! I read this after I read the Crimson Africa so basically I read this when it should've been first. It's a great story, by the way _
Chantay chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
AAWW, i luv it. Alfred
Silent Wolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Sounds like the Ashford twins-and parents- have a huge flaw in their plan for world domination or whatever. Their daughter is a nature lover! Not that I don't like that element...
Synch14 chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
well Alexis is born. she must have been a cute baby.
Orangesodaisyummy chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
I loved this story. It was my favorite out of all your fanfictions. I would like to see more Ashford stories like the Legacy of the Ashfords in the future. That would be so cool.
vegetables chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
; Is it so wrong of me to like to idea of Alexia and Alfred having a child. I'm so corrupted *Crawls away* Wait... I'm not done. x_x I loved the story. It's for once, realistic. It's beautifully written and so much more believable than I expected. :D Thank you for sharing such a sweet story. *Evil grin*
enRAGEd chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Slightly more realistic this time, which pleased me no end. And once again I am left with that feeling of ickiness I get. That has to be the best reason for Alexander's death i have ever read though.
Hopefully, you will be receiving many more reviews from me, and hopefully, your work will continue to exhibit the same excellent quality. I'll see you around.
enRAGEd chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Man. Okay, I have recently started reading your work, generally because I have heard good things about you. I decided to start at the beginning, and this seemed like the beginning so I have begun reading it. Surprise, surprise, I am impressed.
I wish childbirth was that easy, and so does every woman who's ever given birth. If it made you a little tired then there'd be no problem. _ Although I agree with the show that Alexia would take even childbirth in her stride.
Honestly, the connotations of incest in Code Veronica were bad enough without the thought that they had a child... OR THREE. Good grief.
And I completely loved the idea of Birkin getting high. That's just an awfully pleasing thought, that he wasn't a complete stiff. Also the thought that they were all living in the same neighbourhood instead of thousands of miles apart was nice. You can imagine what they'd be like if they were next door neighbours, is cool.
The coloquialisms (?) were interesting too. Like the Ashfords, snobby English family, speaking like they were American teens. Its good for comedy value even if it isn't the most realistic bit ever. (I'm a bit of a stickler for realism, at least in serious fics).
Summary: The whole Ashford kids with a kid thing is icky, thus I will feel icky three times in the process of reading this. But overall, this story is: Ace!
Shakahnna chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
*jaw drops* This is sheer insanity my girl. Like completely mental. But sure what they hell why not?
Twins having kids, I guess it is rather obvious that it's what's gonna happen but still. I like the way you just kinda brush it off. Like having sex with you brother is not the most normal thing in the world. And just leaving it there. Generally a very aloof attitude to have, stuff doesn't seem to bother them all that much.
I stil really cannot picture those two going at it though. Thankfully.
You gotta feel sorry for Alfred though, like why on earth does he like Alexia at all? There's no real sense of closeness in them except Alexia is pregnant but that isn't really anything affectionate at all.
Alfred in drag again lol Seems to be rather good in the old ladies clothes :)
ashford2ashford chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
YAY! Alfred Ashford! Hey, ya should keep up da good work here! This kicks ass!
CyootKitty chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Brilliant idea on the whole Ashford concept. I'm glad at least SOMEONE did something like this. I enjoyed it! You're a great author!
Lexi Ravenwood chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
These were wonderful! I like they way you described the children! I'm off to read the other fics. Cheers!
Fahsky chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
Yay, a new chapter! - It was good! I think you should update this more as well. Well, I'm going to go read the new chapter of Crimson Africa! ;)

-fahsky-
RoboGundam6 chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
Great story! I always knew those two were WAY to close, a great tie-in indeed.