Reviews for The Cabin
WizardHallow chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
very nice story...i love how they slowly grew in love with each other...i love how dramione was in this story.. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
nice
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Very good!
kayley chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
BO!
thegreatadvantageofbeingalive chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is so very... very... sweet. Some of it is just absolutely heartbreaking. Just a question, where is the fanart for Miss Hogwarts?
out of touch chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
love it
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm a canon girl, so I don't normally go for D/H. I started reading this without knowing it was D/H, though, and by the time I realized, I was already too immersed in your beautiful writing to stop reading.

Draco seemed all right to me - after HBP, I've come to believe he's good, deep inside, although he has his inner demons. Hermione was indeed quite OOC (I think she'd rather die than work with Draco), but your writing was so good it made me overlook that. Also - the kissing scenes were just enough to make me melt. Good work!

See ya,

Anna.
Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Yeah, the characters were SEVERELY out-of-character, but other than that, it was quite good, and very well-written.
Nullified chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
i really loved this fanfic...it was really good, and i don't mind OOCness at all...cookies to you *tosses cookies of various sizes and flavors* anyways, beautiful job, very descriptive, and full of emotion. great job!

Nito
fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i loved this story. it was very cute and sad. but i love it.
account chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
aw wow amazing, I love HG/DM fanfic and this is brilliant!
mskitsune chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
hindi ko alam na gumagawa ka pala ng draco/hermione fics :)
Ally chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Aw... I was disappointed with the pairing, but the story itself is well written. I wish it could have be Ron/Hermione, but oh well, it's not really my place to complain.
JessieRose chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is really well written. _

JessieRose
ida chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hehe, just read this now. galing! galing! ewan ko why, pero tuwa talaga ko sa draco-hermione fanfics. _