Reviews for The Cabin
The Breeze chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I'd have to disagree with you - I don't think the characters are "serverly OOC" - we don't see as much of Hermione as we do as Draco, and she seems a bit off, but Draco is well done.

-Steve
Black Pearl chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I liked it. For your first D\H fic, this was realy good. Keep writing about them.
These Days chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
This is the first ever Draco/Hermione fic I've read, since I am a rabid R/Hr shipper, but surprisingly I liked it. :) Nicely done.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
It's good! O my gosh1! lol ..
ahh its reLALy Really good!
aiite bye ]
-LiLbLueangeL1223
me chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
that was an awesome fic!
Canon Hermione chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
For once I must agree with Draco. These stories should be in the farest reaches of the Restricted Section, not open for all to see on the Internet, it could scar those who despise "OOCness" for life.
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
LOVED IT! It's ok if the characters are OOC. I wrote a story like that, and I got majorly flamed for it, but I think that I'm doing good on it. It's my frist attempt at a Draco/Hermione fic. Those fics are difficult to write if you think about it! Love your work Jenna. Even Harry/Ginny's!
Jaquelyne chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Jenna,

I would be the first to admit that Hr/D is a slight facination I have. I would never write it as a full novel length, but as a short, it's fun to work with.

This is great. If Draco could be redeemed in some way, I believe that Hermione would be part of the equation. Brilliantly done.

J
WarriorOfAvalon chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
cute!
CANON Draco chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I puke. THE END.
Zara chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
really good..i just dont really like H/D fics...but its still really really good
Jessica Amanda Potter chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Even though I don't like D/Hr and am an avid R/Hr shipper, I really liked this story. It was realistic for a ship that's so fandom-ish. And it was really sweet. Great job!

Mucho kudos from Jessie.
mystikalolo chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Y'know..this is extremely unreal..but yea..you do know that.

I cannot stand Draco/Hermione fics because I do not believe in them..But it was really written well! And if it only hadn't been *Hermione* and *Draco* then I would've loved it!

mystikalolo
xxbabysparklesxx chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
This was so awesome!
LegallyBrunette8 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Jenna-

I am not a big D/Hr fan. In fact, this may be the only D/Hr story that I ever read. Now, I have nothing against the pairing- if that's what people like, then they should read it- but it's not my first choice when seeking out stories.

However, this story rocks, quite frankly. I loved it. Yes, it was odd reading about Hermione with someone other than Ron, but you sold it to me. I never thought that I would get that involved in D/Hr, but I did. So, great job and keep up your fantabulous work.

PS- The story was very Bronte-esque, which made it all the better in terms of tortured love!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »