Reviews for The Cabin
WarmSnufflette chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Wow. I'm awestruck. JennaMae does Hermione/Draco. That was great girl! I usually don't usually find Redeemed!Draco fics believable because I don't think he is. But, you had me going there. You used Hermione's intelligence against her and that was the sticking point of the fic.

Excellent job!
galena chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
yey! u did great jennamae! thanks so much for it too... [i dont recall saying thanks when u sent me a copy of this]

to those who didnt like it, i'm really sorry but i was the one who requested her to write a d/hr fic, and... can't she write other fics than her ship?

to those who liked it, it's great isnt it? :) let's all wish that she'll continue it *hint* :)

galena [aka cai]
SweetenedSugar chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
I'm a R/Hr fan, but strangely, I liked that. I guess it is because you wrote it, since you are such a good writer(one of my favorites). You made it seem realistic. If I wasn't such a huge R/Hr fan, I would probably a D/Hr fan anyway. Keep writing!
sweet-77-thang chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
i like your story! i can't wait to read more! update asap!
Meg chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This is really impressive. On your first chapter and you've already passed 45 reviews? And it's been under 5 days. You'd better not even think about not continuing this. Please do. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Please, get your next chapter up really soon.

-Meg
Enna8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I liked it very much.. it's good as a one-shot but it would also do well if it were a long story.. very well done :D i hope you write more stories like this :)
Ferret lover-Weasel HATER chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
That was a lovely story! Amazing job! *claps*

You know, you should start writing more Draco/Hermione stories. You are a Harry/Ginny shipper, right? So do carry on..start doing more Draco/Hermione stories. Don't mind those R/H WHINERS!
Tripzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Great job! And I don't think it's too fluffy, either. You should write some more D/Hr :)
couch-potato01 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Aw... Sweet... *wistful sigh*
FloridaFlower chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
If I hadn't read your LJ... I would have ranted like:

CANON BREECH! CANON BREECH! WHAT IN DUMBLEDORE'S NAME POSESSED YOU IN TO DITCHING RON FOR DRACO! NO MORE FAV FOR YOU WHEN I REGISTER! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME! :(

But instead, I will smack you upside the head and scream at you to stick with Ron (and H/G fics :)), and make you leave Draco how he should be... only cute as an Amazing Bouncing Ferret (okay he's cute as a guy, BUT THAT"S NOT THE POINT!). :)

FLflower
Weasels over Ferrets chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Cries Why? Why D/H? Everything else is so original and this is all too cliched!I thought you were R/H! I must mourn your loss to the Dark Side now.

Weasels over Ferrets
Sparklestar01 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Great job, I loved it!
TonTon chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was magnificent. Absolutely Bravo. That was wonderful. The only awkward part was the first discription of the odd tree, but thats ok. This was extremely well writen. Something thats hard to find at times on FanFiction. Anywho you should keep writing. Its obvious you have talent. Keep up the great work (thats sounds alot like what a teacher would put on a homework assignment).
dracosgurlchrissy chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Wow! I cant think of anythingelse to say but u are a REALLY talented writer and u should continue writing.
AnjelicTiger chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
hello

well that was acctually very good even though i usually dont like hm/d romance but that was really good except for the fact that you did not tell us how it turned out i know that some people like that kind of story and i do to sometimes but she left harry and ron feeling betrade (i cant spell sorry)and it would be good if you were to show them that he was good now

it would make them eat there word and then draco would be protected and everything would be grand but you know what this is not my story you wrote it the way you wanted and that is that but it was very good i wish you luck in writing more stories

AnjelicTiger