Reviews for The Cabin
kendra1117 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This was a great, well-written story! you definately could've gotten a lot more out of it though. I would've loved to see how Ron and Harry really reacted and how they all interacted together. Regardless of that, I really enjoyed the story!
gamegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
this story isnt really over, is it? tell me you'll add more! i wanna know what happened to harry, ron, and the death eaters. plz continue, or at least answer my questions in another chapter or review my fics and answer there.
superdork1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
wow..this was so good! masterful, ingenious, bien bien bien. yes. i love draco/hermione stories and i didn't think the characters were too ooc at all. very good. :D
Kate chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Interesting. . . . . . . .
Blue Kami chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
HI! I LOVED YOUR STORY! *sniff sniff* it made me cry. it had such a cool ending as well!
Irol chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*sniff* It really is good for a one shot. Keep Writing and Thanks for writing this story. _
he war chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
that was really interesting... im a fan of H/D realationships too. its a good story.
Amaya chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This is the best Hermione/Draco fic I've read, I really liked it, Bye-bye:p
Token chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Please, I'd love to see you take on a longer story. For a piece of fluff you wrote a beautiful depth of emotion. This was wonderful - I wanted more!
Reianna chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I love it!
EastMustanges89 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
This is a great story you shouldn't end it! good work
Black Rein chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
hey that was cool
Loufiction chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Well, I'm not a Draco/Hermione fan, but I liked this story :)

Well done.
Misobel chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
You are an excellent writer. The description and feelings and... I don't know, you are just really good at writing. I loved this story. I'm adding you to my favorite authors. :) Continue writing!
Piggie chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
It was really nice... you could actually draw this out into something more. Although I do like a good sweet short story.

I'm not usually a HG/DM kinda gal, more SS/HG, but i did like this.

Keep up the good work!